Locket

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Locket

Locket

Post by Locket »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Locket Spaniel

Nickname: None

Name on Identification: Locket

Species: Canine-Domesticated Dog

Sub Species/Breed: English springer spaniel

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Slightly underweight with No muscle

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): She's about 5'2 in height, semi long white fur, medium length brown hair with unusual blue eyes.

Physical Markings: Liver brown flecks (spotting) and Liver brown patches.

Physical Drawbacks: Not able to have puppies, was born sterile and has no defense, never been taught to fight back.

Current Inflictions: None

Physical Defenses: None, has never fought back in her life and has no clue how.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Very sweet nature and wants to do nothing but please her owner/s. Being quite shy and timid gives her an almost cute appeal.

Clothing: None

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.) She has a small silver heart locket that she's always had since a pup.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Very sudden movements and sometimes very overpowering creatures can make her quite jumpy.

Disorders: None

How do they present themselves: Quite timid, shy and very quiet.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Would rather be owned than rented but quite happy for either, she just wishes to please and feel safe also.

Overall Attitude: Quite Timid, scared and unsure of what's going on.

Quirks: When she is happy due to her docked short tail she wags her whole body rather than just her tail.

Hobbies/Interests: She has never been given her own freedom to explore these but she did once come across a ball and it kept her very amused for a long time before it was sadly taken away from her.

High or Low Maintenance: Pretty low maintenance, although she needs a bath at least once in a while as her fur attracts dust bunnies, leaves etc.

Diet/Allergies: She generally eats anything given to her. She has a bad allergy to feathers causing her to often go into sneezing fits for 5-10 minutes.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: English only

Can they Read/Write: She can read to some degree but not big words but she is not able to write.

Can your character produce magic: No

Talents/Skills:None

Training: Just basic sex training oral, vaginal and anal.

Other

Previous Owners: (If known.) Unknown, Meek Darkpaw, Aracknid & Stray Enigma [all the same reasons; dissapear for more than 4 weeks, I'm paitent but 1 month is my limit.]

Previous Usage: Pleasure and Breeding slave.

Previous status: Born into slavery, kept her whole life by her previous owner. Her virginity was taken at 13 by aged 16 she became a designated breeding slave but it did not go so well as by age 18 she had not produced pups and was simply thrown out being deemed useless.

For Rent or to Own: Both-Owned preferred though

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Pretty much daily. [Please aware I am in the UK so my Timezone may be different and i'm not a late night person 2am is my limit]

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: I prefer some with a rough touch even with a touch of insanity but I am quite happy for someone who wants locket for a cuddle pet.

What are your allowances for your character: Almost everything except Ageplay, Scat, Death, Permanent marking and Water sports.

Long Term/Short Term: I would prefer long term, but I can accept short term.

General Information

Character Description: A young and lost English springer spaniel, she's very timid and barely speaks unless spoken to. She is very submissive and lost after her previous master disowned her deeming her of no use as she was not able to have puppies. Her fur is a soft white colour with light liver brown markings on her body, while her eyes are a soft and unusual blue colour. Around her neck is a small silver heart shaped locket, to which she's had since a small puppy.

Contact Details: Digitaleevee@gmail.com

Notes: She will not speak unless she is spoken to first, although this is not always true as sometimes she won't speak if she feels scared.