Hideaki and Nao Akiyama [Twins] - Unowned.

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Orpherus

Hideaki and Nao Akiyama [Twins] - Unowned.

Post by Orpherus »

Slave Paper

Basic Information

Full Name: Hideaki Akiyama and Nao Akiyama

Nickname: For Hideaki - Hide. For Nao, Naa-kun.

Name on Identification: Hideaki. Nao.

Gender: Both have male and have the private parts for it. Both seem androgynous though.

Species: Felinic human. So catboy.

Sub Species/Breed: Panther.

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Their body type is slender, kinda well defined and porportioned. Height-wise, they are around 5'2", same height for each other. Has somewhat of an androgynous look however as mentioned above and can be mistaken for a female but it depends on people's point of view. They also have furry and fuzzy cat ears and a matching long tail, both black.

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): They both have heterochromatic eyes. One eye is blue, another is green. As for skin, it is creamy colored. Both have silver hair with a dark greyish tint.

Physical Markings: None.

Physical Drawbacks: None.

Current Inflictions: None.

Physical Defenses: They know some martial arts but won't use them unless needed. They also have nails that turn into claws and teeth that will turn into fangs almost like they have a feral catboy form. Again they won't usually use them unless needed.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: What draws people's attention would be their sparkling eyes, body, good looks, attire, personality. Probably?

Clothing: Both wear the same attire but they wear white corsets with black tight leather pants with accompanying black high heel boots.

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.) Belt with pouches on them containing a bottle of scented lube, a dildo vibrator (the smaller kind, pocket size), handcuffs, condoms, etc.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured - > Well mannered. They were raised to act like nobles even being as slaves.

Phobias:
- Needles -> Injections, Tattoos.
- Being seperated from each other for longer than 24 hours -> Basically if they are not together for 24 hours its ok but over that, they would be scared and will have seperation anxiety.

Disorders: None at the moment. Well maybe heterochromatic eyes can count as one?

How do they present themselves: Well-mannered, quiet, won't speak unless spoken too. They are like perfect, elegant princes or angels. Intelligent too. Sometimes they seem anti-social but only because they don't like approaching others.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Nothing. They would be fine with it. They were raised that way.

Overall Attitude: Kind mostly. Hideaki is more adult and aggressive while Nao is more sweet and gentle.

Quirks: Would incest be count as quirk?

Hobbies/Interests: Sex, their brothers, being with other men, reading, writing, pole dancing, strip dancing, sewing, knitting, loves animals.

High or Low Maintenance: Medium maintenance.

Diet/Allergies: None.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: English. Japanese. German.

Can they Read/Write: Yes.

Can your character produce magic: No.

Talents/Skills: Mostly mentioned in Hobbies/Interests section but otherwise, they do martial arts as mentioned above as well, sewing, knitting, chores.

Training: Well trained to be pleasure slaves but they can do normal slave work as well. But are ass virgins as in they are not penetrated yet.

Other

Previous Owners: (If known.) None

Previous Usage: None

Previous status: Was always born a slave.

For Rent or to Own: Both. They are looking for a permanent owner though.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: I do work 4 days a week currently. From Wednesday to Saturday but usually I'll come online after work. For Wed, Thurs and Sat, I am online around 9:45PM PST time. For Fri, I am on around 5PM PST time. Other days, I am usually on Furc. So days that I don't work but will be on Furc if not on Hideaki or Nao, I would be on a diff alt are Sun, Mon and Tues.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: I would love to have a master over a mistress but really have no preference. The twins are bisexual anyway. And someone who wouldn't mind incest. And to try out many various things. Being able to make the twins get over their fears.

What are your allowances for your character: No Consent cept death, mutilation, vore, maiming. etc. the usual shit.

Long Term/Short Term: PREFERABLY long term. But short term is fine too.

General Information

Character Description: Mirror images of one another, a set of twins possessing a pair heterochromatic eyes lounges around. Outfits were of the same on each boy, decked in what seemed to be in elegant attire. However, to many, they are distant. Only to their older brothers, Bae and Aniken, would they actually show some personality. But they do have manners and the decency to be polite when the occasion calls for it. Most of the times, they are always with each other, on the streets or in establishments, only seperated when they have seperate errands to do. To them, incest is of no sin. "We are more than brothers, we are lovers." - Hideaki & Nao Akiyama. -18 Years Old- ~Website in Progress~ Bi. =Pleasure Slaves=

The above is their Furcadia description and is subject to change at any time.

Website: http://akiyamatwins.webs.com/ Website is currently under construction. Freewebs currently hates me at the moment.

Images: Pic references can be seen on the site but they are not the actual images. ACTUAL art is BEING DRAWN.

Contact Details:
MSN: ketsivaun@hotmail.com
AIM: ketsivaun
Yahoo: ketsivaun
Twitter: ketsivaun

Mostly on MSN and AIM.

Notes:
- They are RAISED as pleasure slaves but they could also do normal slave work.
- They have a younger sister, and two older brothers.
- They are bisexual with a male preference.
- They also have cat forms in the form of kittens. Hideaki has a moon shaped mark on his forehead while Nao had a star shaped mark on his forehead. Both are light gray in color.
- F-List Link. http://www.f-list.net/c/akiyamatwins
- READ SITE BEFORE RP please but site currently under progress.
- They are switches.
- IC is IC, OOC is OOC. Do not bring OOC feelings and drama into IC unless IC rp calls for it.
- Real life comes before IC.
- Whisper friendly.
- Read http://ketsivaun.deviantart.com/art/Hid ... -152579510 for a basic character sheet for them.
- WEBSITE UNDER PROGRESS but all you need to know is in the deviantart link and this slave paper sheet.
- I ONLY do PARA RP. Semi-Para is fine too. Will not do one liner rps.

Anywho PM me if you would to own them.