Kitala-Owned.

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Kitala

Kitala-Owned.

Post by Kitala »

Basic Information

Full Name: Kitala Morai

Nickname: Kit, Lala

Name on Identification: Kitala

Species: Unicorn

Sub Species/Breed:Arabian

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Curvy, not overly endowed but well rounded.

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc):Hair is a deep blue color and falls to her waist in waves. Her fur is silver slashed through with streaks of blue at random points on her body. Her eyes are almost like gold, matching the color of her hooves and her horn is ivory, an elegant spiral from her forehead surrounded by a white patch.

Physical Markings: Blue streaks across her fur.

Physical Drawbacks: None as of yet.

Current Inflictions: None at the moment.

Physical Defenses: Hooves, blunt teeth and horn.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Elegant of form and movement, and one hell of a fiddle and violin player.

Clothing: Normally dressed in a flowing white skirt to give her freedom of movement should she want to dance and a loose white top to allow better movement of her arms.

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.) Stradivarius Royal violin, and a fiddle(though she considers them the same thing.) made just for her by a backwoods man who knew more about them then any professional maker ever wood.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured:Cultured

Phobias:Spiders...she HATES Spiders.

Disorders:None that she knows of.

How do they present themselves:Gentle and kind, presents herself as a well behaved female.

Feelings towards being owned/rented:She would like to have a Master. But does not like the idea of being rented out. If it was for perfomances only she'd be fine.

Overall Attitude:Overall attitude is Well behaved, eager and willing to serve.

Quirks:Has a habit of tapping out a beat with her fingers when she gets bored.

Hobbies/Interests:Playing music, singing, making others happy.

High or Low Maintenance:Very low maintenance. Just needs a good grooming everyone in awhile and she's happy.

Diet/Allergies:PLant eater. No meat please!

Abilities

Languages Spoken:English, furre

Can they Read/Write:Yes

Can your character produce magic:Only of the healing kind.

Talents/Skills:Singing, Playing stringed instruments, cleaning, sewing.

Training: No formal training.

Other

Previous Owners: (If known.)None

Previous Usage: None

Previous status: None

For Rent or to Own:Own only.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Nearly always. Unless I am asleep or out of the house.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: I would love to have a Slaver who could be rough with me yet gentle when it suits. Someone who would allow Kit to perform for others.

What are your allowances for your character:Almost anything. But No death, dismemberment, bathroom related stuff...you get the jist. If you think it's something I might not like then ask.

Long Term/Short Term: Long term would be prefered.

General Information

Character Description:> The sound of a fiddle echoed throughout the air, a clear, playful sound, almost a jig. As you move closer you notice the form of a silver unicorn, blue streaks slashing through the silver fur. Her eyes were closed so intent upon the fiddle she was. Her white skirt twitched across her legs as she tapped a hoof to the beat, delicate fingers dragging the bow over the strings quickly. The spiral of her horn gleamed, rising from her forehead. She seemed to be of arabian descent with that dished face and elegant form. Opening one eye she smiled and bowed faintly, a glint of gold around her neck, an unmarked collar.

Contact Details: Kitala on furc

Notes: I'm straight. Sorry ladies. I don't swing that way and neither does Kit. I've had issues with women before. Friends is fine, just no more.