Leylarni - unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Leylarni

Leylarni - unowned

Post by Leylarni »

Basic Information

Full Name: Leylarni –no known last name-

Nickname: Ley

Name on Identification: Leylarni

Species: Feline

Sub Species/Breed: Maine coon / Ragdoll crossbreed

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Slim build

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc):
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Fur: Cream winter coat, brown points on ears, tail, hands and feet
Height: 5'7''
Weight: roughly 58kg

Physical Markings: Tip of right ear clipped

Physical Drawbacks: Hasn’t been used for manual labour resulting in very little upper body strength.

Current Inflictions: None

Physical Defenses: Teeth and stubby clipped nails, prefers to kick and head butt

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Her constant winter coat makes her appear very fluffy.

Clothing: Doesn’t often get cold so tends to ware very little. Has gotten used to silk dresses tightly bound to flatten the thick fur coat and attempt to show off her slender form better.

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.) Has a charm bracelet on her tail covered in bells

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured most of the time. Can act more feral when feeling playful or bored.

Phobias: Small hairy spiders, Scissors and nail clippers.

Disorders: None known to date

How do they present themselves: Well groomed and always in clean robes/dresses

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Has been a slave for most her life and has no issues with being owned. Has never been ‘rented’ and thus doesn’t really understand it enough to have any opinion on it

Overall Attitude: Content most of the time, gets restless when not given a job Surprisingly cocky and confident for a slave but she knows her manners. Can sometimes get abit stropy and throw a trantrum in certain situations. Not scared by most things/situations and if she is she attempts to hide it.

Quirks: She has a tendency to go limp and collapse if relaxed, Its not detrimental to her health.

Hobbies/Interests: Reading, drawing, basking

High or Low Maintenance: Medium

Diet/Allergies: Obligate carnivore – Must have some form of animal tissue/meat in her diet

Abilities

Languages Spoken: English

Can they Read/Write: Reading yes, Writing no

Can your character produce magic: None she’s aware of

Talents/Skills: Simple tailoring, cooking

Training: Medical training, General housekeeping

Other

Previous Owners: First two owners unknown, Previous owner Alehe Hehn’dth.

Previous Usage: House maid at the start and then took the role as nurse

Previous status: Slave

For Rent or to Own: Either

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: When ever I’m online, going by GMT time. Best days are mon,tues,wes. I'll always explain my timetable with those that fancy something long term

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Im happy with most roleamaplay, I tend to prefer not to ERP unless its ‘Elegant Role Play’ because of this I've made her fluffy so she can be a lap or cuddle slave. Im happy for sex to be part of the story line but in a 'fade to black' style.
If all your doing is looking for a quick shag then eff off I prefer roleplay to have some sort of quaility
I LOVE medical roleplay espeically if someone knows their terminology, Im not afraid of a bit of gore.

What are your allowances for your character: I would prefer to have her not killed, I’m generally open to most stuff -If asked and discussed first-

Long Term/Short Term: Either, perferably short term as I keep missing people long term due to time differences. If your in europe then I'll happily continue long term roleplay, sorry to those in the states but its unfair on both of us if we want to roleplay but cant catch each other online due to one of us being asleep. This isnt saying I wont RP with people from another timezone but be aware I may have very little time before I have to sleep and you've just sat down for the evening.

General Information

Character Description: There’s a rough description in game, if anything these papers are a better description

Contact Details: Can whisper in game

Notes: beep boop? - No im not a robot..