Aristen - Freed

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Camy

Aristen - Freed

Post by Camy »

Basic Information

Full Name: Aristen

Nickname: Ari

Name on Identification: Aristen

Species: Feline turned into a Phoenix. (He's an experimentation gone wrong on accident.)

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Slim built because of his sudden diet change and doesn't eat very much.

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Medium gnarly red hair that reaches the base of his neck while it's kept clear out of his eyes although there are some stray bangs. Sea blue eyes and covered with tan feathers that have some blood stained upon.

Physical Markings: Bruises, cuts, and scars. It's a wonder why he's still alive.

Physical Drawbacks: See above.

Current Inflictions: None, I think.

Physical Defenses: Talons and beak.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Uh, I don't think he has any besides being a Phoenix.

Clothing: Red loin cloth that covers the front. Rest is all bare thanks to feathers.

Other Items on Person: Nada.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Er, a bit of both.

Phobias: Ice and fire. Ironic, no?

Disorders: None.

How do they present themselves: Shabby.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Confused because he wasn't meant to be a slave. (More info on website.)

Overall Attitude: When first seeing him, you just know he isn't normal. He can be described as psychotic, insane, crazy, and even smart. When he laughs in situations that involve pain, it's more like a cry of challenge to make him become free. In truth, he acts like everyone else...with some insanity mixed in.

Quirks: Twitters, ruffles his tail feathers when bored, and plays with anything that is loose (like straw).

Hobbies/Interests: He really doesn't have none.

High or Low Maintenance: Pretty low.

Diet/Allergies: Needs to feed twice a day with either fish, lizards, or rodents. Allergic to pepper.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Common.

Can they Read/Write: Yes, but it's a mess now.

Can your character produce magic: No. He's what you may call a "fake" Phoenix.

Talents/Skills: He's quite a speaker and can talk about just about anything. He used to be able to fight but he hasn't tried to do that anymore. He can hold pain quite well but does have a limit, which is higher than an average being. However, that doesn't mean he enjoys it.

Training: None.

Other

Previous Owners: None.

Previous Usage: None.

Previous status: Slaved.

For Rent or to Own: Freed by Immage.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Around the late afternoon but when purchased (or rented), I can be on earlier.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Not very picky. Nice owners, rough owners, and some weird owners is fine.

What are your allowances for your character: I'm good with anything except for death and dismembering. Ask if you want to do something else to him.

Long Term/Short Term: Long term is preferred but I can accept short as well if you're busy.

General Information

Character Description: Do you wish to be poked? A once cream-feathered phoenix has now become tainted with blood. His feet are also bloody while the top of his wings are in the same state. It was like this phoenix bathed in blood as a joy. It's a pleasant sight to see. I enjoy the sweet, copper smell of this liquid. The only reason he is alive is because of being a phoenix. Any other and he would be dead. He finds pain enjoyable and laughs at anything that threatens him like a complete loon. No matter what he or others do, he'll be reborn in a never-ending cycle of insanity and pain. You should try it! Can you free him?

Contact Details: Whisper Aristen on Furcadia.

Notes: Read site before deciding to buy/roleplay please. It's very important.
Camy

Re: Aristen - Freed?

Post by Camy »

Bumped into Immage on the way back to the slave pens. She led him to the gardens while faking to be his owner and before she left, she told him to go by the name Illiac so that he won't be caught.

Only time will tell when he gets enough money to get off this place. Until then, this insane phoenix is on the loose. Do note that he is NOT one to cause harm to others.