Kailey (Unowned)

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Kailey

Kailey (Unowned)

Post by Kailey »

Full Name: Unknown

Nickname: Kailes, Kai

Name on Identification: Kailey

Species: Aethiopian Pegasi (Winged Unicorn)

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Athletic though not impressive.

Physical Details : Waist length mane had been turned black, while eyes held blue tones. Horn erupted from skull half way up her forehead. Tail that fell to the floor was never cut short. 5’4” In height, not including horn. Horn is about half a cubit long due to constant dulling and grinding. Multi-colored wings that easily matched her height came from both shoulder blades.

Physical Markings: Flecks of cream running down torso.

Current Inflictions: Horn itself has a crack running about two inches from the base.

Physical Defenses: Horn as a blunt weapon, basic strength.

Physical Drawbacks: Can easily be grabbed by the horn in combat and is unable to fight back because of the over sensitivity that has grown inside it.

Clothing: Strips of white and black fabric tied around her body to the form of a shirt and pants, though the make-shift work ended up leaving midriff bare. She is usually never in a position to ask for better clothing.

Other Items on Person: None

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured.

Phobias: Dementophobia --- Fear of insanity

Disorders: None known of

How do they present themselves: Composed and sane though never formal.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: It's better then rotting in cages that resemble hell. She talks to people with higher ranking then herself the same way that she would talk to a friend.

Overall Attitude: She has a horrible time deciding who to put her trust and loyalty to. The result has simply put her in a nice mood with everyone. Disconnected from reality usually - she has filled her head with things she's able to do thats not fitting in her current life. Never means to be disrespectful but has grown to not know the definition of the word.

Quirks: Will eat flowers if given the chance.

Hobbies/Interests: People-watching.

High or Low Maintenance: Low

Diet/Allergies: Strict vegetarian

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Common

Can they Read/Write: She can read to a meager level but is unable to write.

Can your character produce magic: Not to her knowledge.

Talents/Skills: None known of

Training: Defensive knowledge and sexual pleasure.

Other

Previous Owners: Shade

Previous Usage: Entertainment and pleasure.

Previous status: Free, though she's been a slave for a while now.

For Rent or to Own: Either.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: I take advantage of the fact Pounce exsists. Kailey is not my main and I don't log on her without a reason. If you log on - thats enough reason for me.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Kailes started out as a slab of pathetic looking unicorn. Now she's a complex character - guess what created that? Other slavers and slaves who put in the effort for character development. Not every Rp has to be a life-changing experience for her, but just keep in mind that I want her experience with people to mean something sooner or later.

What are your allowances for your character: Absolutely anything besides death and loss of a limb.

Long Term/Short Term: Long term is deeply loved.

General Information

Character Description: Ebony locks tangled down past waist, though not by more then an inch. Most of the loose hair on her body was as straight as her sexuality. Tail of horse hair was left to drag behind her like a makeshift cape. Meager strips of fabric were tied around overly slender form for clothing, leaving midriff bare. The almost skimpy clothing had been forced onto her because of her profession. Wings much too large for the mythical mammal were kept folded stubbornly to her sides, their presence a nuisance to her. Brown fur spoiled by the lighter flecks coloring - creature made only of browns and blacks with equine heritage the dominate gene.

Contact Details: Whispering Kailey would be the easiest and fastest way. I do not give out my Main character's name unless you give me a hell of a good reason to.

Notes: Don't bother to even whisper me if you'll a stupid little critter who has decided to get laid on the Internet. Not every Rp is going to be sex. Yea, Kailes is a slave in a cage. 4/6 of the times we Rp can be sex. I'm used to that by now. But she is NOT going to turn into a whore character. I've worked hard to make a complex, interesting character. Not a god damn whore. As long as you understand she's more then something to jerk off to then I'll be happy to invest my time with you.

And since I don't believe I put it anywhere else: Post length jumps from Para to Page. It really depends on how much sleep I got.