Wrenn

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Wrenn

Wrenn

Post by Wrenn »

Basic Information

Full Name: Wrenn Allen Taylor

Nickname: Wrenn

Name on Identification: Wrenn

Species: Coyote

Sub Species/Breed: None

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Slender, but not skinny.

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Light brown fur with a slightly lighter underbelly, dark brown hair that's usually pulled back in a ponytail and goes down to just below his hips. Slightly darker eyes. Dark gray along the top part of his muzzle, and an almost black stripe descending from the back of his neck, down his spine and to the upper part of his tail; only the underside is light brown. The inside of his hands are the color of his underbelly.

Physical Markings: None

Physical Drawbacks: None

Current Inflictions: None

Physical Defenses: Just his own physical power.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Um. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Clothing: Plain khaki pants, tattered brown leather collar.

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.) None. If anything, probably just a beat-up pencil.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: None really, only he doesn't like spiders or snakes very much.

Disorders: None

How do they present themselves: Relatively well-mannered and friendly.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: He doesn't mind it at all.

Overall Attitude: Like how he presents himself: relatively friendly and well-mannered.

Quirks: Loves to be outside because it's so rare. He has a thing for digging, plants, gardening- and dirt.

Hobbies/Interests: Reading, even though he's not that good at it.

High or Low Maintenance: Low maintenance.

Diet/Allergies: Eats both meat and veggies, but is minutely allergic to shellfish.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Common

Can they Read/Write: Both, but very poorly.

Can your character produce magic: No

Talents/Skills: Reasoning with people? Especially with slaves who are doing something that could get them in trouble. It could label him as somewhat of a suckup to the higher authorities, a traitor and goody-two-shoes, but he just wants to look out for their well-being.

Training: Basic cooking and cleaning.

Other

Previous Owners: (If known.) Erinae, who now runs Shipwreck Cove. The others are all NPCs.

Previous Usage: Cooking, cleaning, managing lesser slaves, and assisting the master doing whatever.

Previous status: Has been a slave his whole life.

For Rent or to Own: Both, but if you want to own him, be online!

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: I'm on basically every day, usually beginning from 3:30 on weekdays, central time. On the weekends I'm on a lot more.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: I'm cool with just about anything, especially if you're on a lot.

What are your allowances for your character: No death or major mutilation (like chopping off a limb).

Long Term/Short Term: Both are okay, but I prefer long term.

General Information

Character Description: A slave his whole life, as the tattered leather collar around his neck suggested, the coyote could have led a prosperous life if fate hadn't been so cruel. Or was it kind? Dark chestnut hair was pulled back in a low ponytail that reached to just past his hips, bangs framing eyes of the same color. Simple khaki pants gave him decency, slung low to allow his tail free reign, and it seemed to be the only clothing he wore: chest was left bare, as were his feet. Good natured and an all-in-all just a normal guy.

It's not mine!

Contact Details: Just furc.

Notes: None that I can think of. Currently I don't have a working computer for Furc, my mac's too old, but I should hopefully have a working computer in about a week!