Rika Mosain's Paper

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Shadowkira555

Rika Mosain's Paper

Post by Shadowkira555 »

Rika Mosain - Unowned

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Rika

Nickname: Rii, Kii

Name on Identification: Rika Mosain

Species: Angel Feline.

Sub Species/Breed: n/a

Physical Appearance: Soft snow white fur, looks like she was at one time a pampered little kitten

Body Type: Skinny, Petite

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Hair is Black with blue streaks, Eyes: Ocean Blue Wings: Light blue/White (Clipped- unable to fly)

Physical Markings: blue swirling patterns dance across her skin much like drawings of wind, or the ocean. They look a lot like stripes in the pattern. Has a marking above her belly button as all in her bloodline do.

Physical Drawbacks: quick to flee, she is terrified of loud noises and 'scary' creatures.

Current Inflictions: N/A

Physical Defenses: her claws and fangs

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: a tiny creature, seen by many as cute. She has a perfectly proportioned body, for her tiny frame. bearing curves.

Clothing: Blue silk she woke up with, torn from the guards handling her, and such, little more than a scrap for her shirt, and a skirt that reaches her knees, two large splits on the sides

Other Items on Person: a Small stuffed animal toy fox. the only momento of her home, it is extremely important to her, leading her to often hide it in the oddest places so no one will find it.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured.

Phobias: Spiders, Bugs, Heights, Pregnancy(deathly afraid)

Disorders: Seems mentally healthy, Scares extremely easy

How do they present themselves: Usually formally and properly; though it depends on the person.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: She doesn't yet understand what it means to be owned or rented, being new to the trade. Though people treating her like property scares her.

Overall Attitude: She's usually very quiet, stutters her speech, Fearful of the future. Wants freedom more than anything.

Quirks: She loves sweets, will give her life for friends, likes pet snakes.

Hobbies/Interests: Reading, and drawing.

High or Low Maintenance: High maintenance

Diet/Allergies: No allergies\ Loves Vegetables, and Steak.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: English. Very little japanese.

Can they Read/Write: Yes, well.

Can your character produce magic: No, but she would be interested in learning given the chance.

Talents/Skills: She was raised to be very smart, always curious to learn. Enjoys cleaning on rare occasions

Training: No training at all.

Other

Previous Owners: No previous owners

Previous Usage: None.

Previous status: Unowned

For Rent or to Own: For Rent.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Usually every day, subject to change with rapid schedules. Weekdays (Mondays through Thursdays) are often the busiest for me.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Nothing specific on mind. Whisper me if you wish to discuss anything relating to this.

What are your allowances for your character: My character is generally No Consent, but don't expect her to stand idle while she's abused or her life is threatened

Long Term/Short Term: Long or Short term is fine with me.

General Information

Character Description: A white feline stands before you, her body striped with light blue, matching her sapphire-blue eyes. Her body is garbed in only rags, and there aren’t very many of them… her wings, small in size due to being clipped, rest on her shoulder blades. Her hair is black with bright blue streaks in them, a little more vivid than her stripes, but not as remarkable as her eyes.

recently she was Kidnapped away, and captured and sold into Slavery.
Her once beautiful Wings were clipped, it would take at least 2 years, if they ever Could grow back properly at all.
She desperatly wants to escape this hell, she wants to find a healer and get her wings repaired... so she can return to her home in the sky.

Until then she is a fearful, weak kitten trapped like a caged bird.

[ Whisper Friendly! ]

-image drawn by myself.-
Contact Details: Check my Profile or Whisper me for more!