Loraen

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Loraen

Loraen

Post by Loraen »

Slave Form

[ Lodged between numerous slave charts was a manila folder marked for L and placed out of alphabetical order. Two styles of handwriting were visible throughout it, denoting Guard notes and original registry. ]

Basic Information

Full Name: Loraen [Not a misspelling. Pronounced the same as Lorraine.]

Nickname: Lor, Lo, Lorry, Lori, Lora, Rae, Raen. [Hastily jotted down: Slave will introduce itself by formal title; responds to any variant of it.]

Name as reads on identification: Loraen [Claims she has no knowledge of a surname. ]

Looks: Physical appearance suggests mid-twenties.

Species: Feline

Sub Species/Breed: Panthera leonine. [Lion.]

Sub Species/genetic mutations/shifting: None determined

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Fit, linear physique. Soft in few places. Impeccably strong legs, firm rear, a generous bosom and feminine curves.

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Hair, mid back, loose curls, black. Intelligent pale blue eyes. Cream fur.

Physical Markings: Subtle white markings on the face. Black ears with solitary white eye spots.

Physical Drawbacks: None.

Current Inflictions: None.

Physical Defenses: Teeth.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Very well behaved, shapely, aesthetically pleasing, painfully submissive.

Clothing: Bandeau styled shirt in cobalt, leaving stomach exposed, white lacing and sagging, short sleeves. Pantaloons or sarong in similar colors. Alternatively a royal blue sari.

Other Items on Person: One white coin pouch, usually holding no significant value. One silver circlet.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured. Considerably intelligent.

Phobias: Being told she's a disappointment. Abandonment, purposelessness.

Disorders: None determined. Soundness of mind intact.

How do they present themselves: Lady-like. Slave is well-spoken and well tended to. Excellent paces, able to adapt to stressful situations.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Neutral.

Overall Attitude: Eager to please, docile.

Quirks: Rubs tail when nervous or lying.

Hobbies/Interests: Poetry, philosophy, music.

High or Low Maintenance: Thoroughly self-maintained.

Diet/Allergies: Omnivore, no known allergies.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Fluent in Common. [Invariable speech patterns of reference to slave's self in the third person. Slave is being retrained to speak in first person tense. Progress: Good.]

Can they read? Intermediate.

Can they write? Room for improvement.

Can your character produce magic: No. [Slave appears to have once had wings. Slight scarring on shoulder blades.]

Talents/Skills: Able to recite Chaucer and Ovid by heart, plays the viola, trained in dressage (grand prix level), house hold chores, cooking and baking. Child care not recommended.

Training: Gorean and Geisha influenced with a sprinkling of Old Guard. Impressive consistency with manners and pace.

Other

Previous Owners: Three fictional, one actual.

Previous Usage: Chamber maid, pony, footstool, companion. [Slave can hold still for extended periods of time. Flexible.]

Previous status: Life term slave. No previous free history.

For Rent or to Own: Both

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Currently protected by Siena ([url]http://www.color_me_red.webs.com[/url]) under Guildereim rule. (This arrangement is primarily for weeding out those that would not be good for Loraen. It's a no-offense clause. Siena is her guardian, not her owner.)

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: I am looking for someone to embrace her current training and add to it. Dominant, sadistic men and women are encouraged to approach Loraen. I love the -getting to know you- aspect of RP, in all of its forms. Treating Loraen like an object, animal or servant is best. Tasteful is the word I'm looking for. I paragraph role play and I tend to match what you give me.

What are your allowances for your character: Out of character consent required for anything overly sexual or permanent damage to her body. Throw it at me and see if it sticks, I tend to consent to a lot.

Long Term/Short Term: Long term preferred.

General Information

Character Description: A coltish-limbed creature of prominent bone and flyweight muscle, disproportioned and beautiful despite her straying from convention. Isolating a pair of well-educated, downcast eyes were rich lustering ringlets of sable that were adamantly swept behind each shoulder. Her ample figure was displayed most appropriately; haunches resting upon heels, parted only so slightly. Hands, though delicate and quite small, rest palms up over scantily clad thighs. She remained still, altogether lovely.

Contact Details: In-game as Loraen, almost always found in TGT's main hall, bar or garden.

Notes: Always IC. Approach when desired. OOCly, I'm a very busy person and Loraen is a character I play to relax. Please respect my OOC boundaries and I'll respect yours.

RP style? Para-RP. Quality over quantity. Attention to details.