Stormed

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Stormed

Stormed

Post by Stormed »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Stormed (Unkown Last name)

Nickname: Stormy

Name on Identification: Storm

Species: Canine-Domestic dog

Sub Species/Breed: Siberian Husky

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Sleek, neither over weight or underweight

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Her hair is kept in a short bob, she has bi-eyes her left eye is green and right blue. She stands about 5'5 in height with her reddy orange coloured fur with white.

Physical Markings: Normal husky Pattern

Physical Drawbacks: Not very strong.

Current Inflictions: None

Physical Defenses: She can out run almost everyone, she's very fast.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Other than her rather stunning looks she was a very playful and fun nature but can also be quite sweet.

Clothing: None

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.) None

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured, just likes to play up.

Phobias: Electricity/being shocked

Disorders: She varies, sometimes she'll obey sometimes she won't.

How do they present themselves: Sometimes cocky, rude and other times quite a sweet girl.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Prefer owned but either will do.

Overall Attitude: If she thinks she can she will mess about, run off or cause trouble even getting into scraps with others. She has very little respect for others.

Quirks: Loves to play games and oddly is more obedient when it's made into a game for her.

Hobbies/Interests: She loves running and often tries to increase her speed and she's very much the fun type and will do things just to humor herself which can get herself into trouble.

High or Low Maintenance: Low maintenance, She keeps herself fairly clean but she does shed allot.

Diet/Allergies: No special diet and No allergies found as of yet.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: English

Can they Read/Write: Yes

Can your character produce magic: No

Talents/Skills: None other than running

Training: No real training

Other

Previous Owners: (If known.) Unknown

Previous Usage: Cuddle pet

Previous status: Cuddle pet

For Rent or to Own: Both

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Almost daily although weekends I can be busy, i'm also in the uk so times zones may be different.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: I'm looking for someone who is also a para rper, someone who can remind storm of her place but not someone who abuse her and break her spirit leaving just an empty shell.

What are your allowances for your character: Almost everything except Diapers/Nappies, Toilet Play aka Scat and Watersports and Permanent damage.

Long Term/Short Term: Long term

General Information

Character Description: A young Siberian husky maybe no older than 17, her fur a light red and white colour while her eyes are of two different colour the left being green and the right being a sky blue. She was generally a submissive nature although she can sometimes get a little cocky and ahead of herself, but that can be easily sorted by a simple reminder of her place in this world, a sub slave. She'd been thrown out to the streets after getting into a scrap with another of her previous master slaves and had bit her master upon separating them. She is also a Virgin so her owner to be must beware of that.

Images: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... Flickr.jpg this is an example of her coat colour. (Image is not owned by me and has been taken from google)

Contact Details: Digi@mail.com

Notes: I'm a para rper so please note if you post less than 5 lines at the least then I will ignore you. Thank you :)