Houndette (owned, rent only)

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Houndette

Houndette (owned, rent only)

Post by Houndette »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Odette Goldsbane / Ambercinder by Dreadblaze out of Maylene

Nickname: None.

Name on Identification: Dette

Age: Born in a time where time itself was unknown. She is likely over thousands of years old.

Species: Hellhound

Sub Species/Breed: Demon (Succubus)

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Healthy; defined and curvy

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Hair is 'midnight' black, accentuated by subtle blue undertones. Eyes are definitively hazel with the corneas tinged with red (hardly noticeable unless provoked). Her body is covered in a smooth, silken fur coat trimmed short enough to be mistaken as skin. The majority of her body is black/grey with underparts stained with rusted orange. Two sturdy, reverse-curved horns sit on either side of her head and two curved bone parts sit horizontally parallel with one another in the middle of her back, hugging her body shape. Her tail is whip-like and tipped like a spade.

Physical Defenses: Sharp teeth; strong jaws. Her claws, whilst maintained regularly, are capable of severe damage. She is agile.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Intelligent. Naturally alluring and mysterious with attractive physical features but also a valuable fighter and 'magic' being. Considered an Exotic/Well Trained 'Slave'

Clothing: A white dress shirt with highwaisted black shorts and heels. Her alternative clothing consists of a relaxed fitting loincloth and a leather vest with stylized knee-length kickboxing boots.

Other Items on Person: Usually seen with a small black sling bag which carries:
- A small reading book of choice
- Beef jerky
- A silver and leather collar
- Assorted torture utensils

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured overall. As a feral (four legged) she maintains her demonic intelligence, although it is severely clouded over by animal instinct.

Phobias: N/A

Disorders: Bloodlust (dormant, needs to be provoked)

How do they present themselves: Generally friendly, or atleast neutral to most. Often speaks sarcastically and has a tendency to either be vague or rather elaborate with her chosen conversation. She usually lets people come to her but also enjoys surprising others with her open and carefree approach.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Dette believes no collar nor papers can genuinely bind her to anyone. Unless owned/rented by someone of higher dominant status she will come and go as she pleases, despite orders or commands. She is considered a 'well trained' slave due to her intelligence and ability to conform (by choice).

Overall Attitude: (AS TAKEN FROM WEBSITE)
"Dette is rarely the serious type and enjoys tormenting, annoying and dominating others around her, either out of boredom or out of interest. Though mischevious and sly, Dette is quite the intellectual and despite her desires to use her knowledge for bad, she can usually think her way out of tight situations and charm whatever audience she chooses to perform to. Her mind is a little scattered and her mentality can range from normal to psychotic... each day she's a new card, even for those familiar with her. She is also quite a sexual 'being' and is generally very open towards those who she pins down as victims, using whatever she may to claim her reward. As terrible as she is, she finds refuge in close companions and takes a break from the wild side, letting her softer side loose on the rare occasion. She warms up to people easily though tends to keep herself as distant as possible."

Quirks: High libido, prone to strange mood swings.

Phobias: Not exactly SCARED of water but she shows a great dislike of it, particularly when it comes in contact with her.

Hobbies/Interests: Reading, fighting, entertaining, having sex, eating, learning and watching.

High or Low Maintenance: High maintenance UNTIL subdued or trust is created. Not for inexperienced slavers.

Diet/Allergies: Eats meat but is not limited to. No known allergies.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Common, Demonic

Can they Read/Write: Yes

Can your character produce magic: YES
(FROM WEBSITE)
"Dette:
- is fire/heatproof and noncombustible
- can breathe fire, summon fire for use and control other fires
- can put others into a 'nightmare state' which induces bad thoughts/memories
- has the ability to appear/disappear at will
- has a feral form
- has red tinted corneas that cause her vision to be slightly red, also when (deeply) angered her eyes will glow red"

Talents/Skills: Fire and mind manipulation, fighting

Training: As taught by her father, literacy is self-taught

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Random times. RP is a hobby, not a neccessity in my life. If you can't accept this and expect every minute of my time, go away. I have a life and much to do in it.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Please contact me before RP. I prefer to talk out potential RP plots and ideas before RPing because even though that ruins some of the 'mystery', it will help me to decide whether or not I am going to be interested. I lose interest easily so talking to me beforehand may just be the key to us not wasting time and effort.

What are your allowances for your character: No consent except for heavy damage, mutilation or extreme sexual fetishes. NO, death is not an option at all.

Long Term/Short Term: I manage short term RP easier but long term RP is not out of the question. However MY long term is casual due to my OOC circumstances.

General Information

PLEASE SEE HOUNDETTE'S WEBSITE FOR MORE DETAILS:

http://houndette.webs.com/splash.html