Baldric - [unowned]

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Iseut

Baldric - [unowned]

Post by Iseut »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Baldric Donovan (BAWLD-rik DON-o-VAN]

Nicknames: give him one?

Name on Identification: "Baldric"

Age: 81 -- physically appears to be around his early twenties

Gender/Sex: masculine/male

Species: Human x Dragon

Sub Species/Breed/Other genetic traits: Mage -- untrained/borderline uncontrollable

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Humanoid; human, save for his horns, claws, teeth and tail. Lithe - neither sculpted or lacking in muscle, he's got some definiton around his upper arms, legs and abdomen. He most certainly can't be considered 'ripped'. Healthy.

Physical Details: Black jawlength tangled mess of hair strewn with random braids done during times of boredom, with nearly gaunt facial features, darkened bags from lack of sleep and times of stress beneath his eyes. His eyes are slit-pupilled like a snakes, and an almost steel-coloured silver. His skin is tanned, 'sun-kissed' as one might say. His horns, two pairs of them which appear to form a sort of crown, are ivory-coloured, and his claws are dark grey. The scales from throat to crotch and partially along the underside of his tail are a pale grey that darkens towards the tapered end of each individual scale. His tail is a dark grey almost black, and ends in what could be compared to a whiplash of overlapping scales with leathery hide beneath. His teeth are like those of a dog, primarily carnivorous.

Physical Markings: Light grey stippling over his cheekbones, back, the back of his hands and from his knees tapering to a point up his thighs.

Physical Drawbacks: Weak right leg; the muscles are less developed than those in the left, which often leads to stabbing pains in his right ankle and knee. This tends to make standing for long periods of time uncomfortable, and also acts up during the colder months.

Current Inflictions: 100%

Physical Defenses: claws, teeth, horns, tail, decent upper body strength, passable reflexes, quick on his feet
Other Defences: Potential mage -- currently this ability is uncontrollable, entirely at his temper's whim

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: species, colouration, could be considered handsome despite his mixed blood, part dragon, the presence of aether giving him a sort of 'off' or 'magical' allure

Clothing: roughly-spun woollen breeches, buttoned up at the front that cuts and is tied off at his knees with cord

Other Items on Person: n/a -- thick leather collar, iron wrist shackles, tail is shackled to his wrists and waist to prevent him using it either in self defence or to harm others.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured, but can easily lean more to the feral side of the spectrum if approached incorrectly

Phobias: none known

Disorders: none known

How do they present themselves: surly, defiant, stubborn, long-lasting and streetwise

Feelings towards being owned/rented: read the above, and figure it out

Overall Attitude: OOC note: I will not put a baseline down for his behaviour. How he acts depends entirely on who he is approached by and how.

Quirks: find out any through roleplay

Hobbies/Interests: hasn't really had the freedom to develop any, although he enjoys star gazing

High or Low Maintenance: low, but an owner is required to be around at least 3-4 times a week to ensure he doesn't just try and escape. Placing him in the pens during a period of absence is probably the safest bet... for everybody.

Diet/Allergies: omnivorous, although prefers consuming spiced or nearly-raw meat and foods he can catch/prepare himself

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Common, Draconic

Can they Read/Write: No/no

Can your character produce magic: Yes, although for him, drawing in the Aether is an almost uncontrollable instinct. He's never recieved any sort of training to either instruct or control this ability, which seems to be keyed in closely to his temper - the angrier he is, the more roiling and violent the aether is within and about him, and therefore the more likely that he'll subconciously cast a spellform in either aggression or self defence -- a potential mage with training (and patience, haha)

Talents/Skills: hand-hand combat, bushcraft

Training: none IC

Other

Previous Owners: none IC

Previous Usage: Blacksmith's apprentice attached to a nameless Norman Lord's castle

Previous status: Serf; lowborn bastard off-loaded onto a Lord as soon as he could walk, then sold into slavery during his first accident involving the Aether

For Rent or to Own: Open to purchase, but would prefer a period of rental beforehand to see if the character's mesh well

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: British time, catch me when you can. I will always try to inform you when I afk, or when I will be away for an extended period of time that I am aware of.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Someone to make use of his talents and skills, who knows what he is and what potential he has. I'm not looking for a pointless buy n' bash owner.

What are your allowances for your character: No death, rape or severe permanent mutilation. Light to mild can be discussed in whispers beforehand.

Long Term/Short Term: I do so heartily adore long-term

General Information

Character Description:
With his surly features framed by a tousled, braided mess of black, the half-breed was nothing more than a bastard discarded. His gaunt facial features were human, save for the teeth hiding behind the thin lips often twisted into an expression of sour dislike. A crown of horns mocks the thick band of rough leather clasped about his throat, arching thick and cruelly pointed to match the claws on his hands. Like the tail often idly used as a belt above those coarse wool breeches, his branded wrists were shackled firmly. Regardless how restrained his lithe physique may appear, the presence of aether is ever restless. An uncontrollable talent of the iron-willed and ever defiant slave. Human x Dragon. [papers]

Contact Details:
*Furcadia: Pulchra or Baldric

Notes:
I. IC is IC, OOC is OOC; I am not my character, and any views he may express and actions he may take are not neccesarily a relfection of what I, the player, might do in that situation. Do not take what he does personally - roleplaying should be a creative and enjoyable outlet, no?

II. I paragraph to multi-paragraph rp, often starting out with 6-7+ lines and occasionally even going up to three or four furcadia paragraphs of text depending on how inspired I am. I enjoy detail, for roleplaying to me is like writing a story - the more detail there is, the more I can get a feel for the scene, for the characters and how they interact.

III. I'm whisper-friendly, but I don't whisper rp.

IV. Sexual roleplay, teasing and innuendo aside, will be 'faded to black'. Don't like that? Don't roleplay with me, simple.