Màiri's Papers - { Unowned }

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Camy

Màiri's Papers - { Unowned }

Post by Camy »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Màiri Reid

Nickname: Mài but hates it.

Name on Identification: Màiri

Age: 512 | Looks 32 (Her real age isn't done to make her all powerful since it used to be higher back then before I remade her, but she has lived this long.)

Species: Scottish Deerhound

Sub Species/Breed: Vampire.

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Very tall and slender curves while there is muscles underneath the skin. Clearly shows that she posseses strength and edurance.

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Cloudy grey hair that reaches her shoulders in a ragged and wild state. Bangs are always over her piercing green eyes that has some dark red around her pupil. Her fur is a dark blue-grey with some regular greys and light-blues mixed in while the material on her body, neck, and quarters are harsh and wiry that measure 4 inches long. However, the fur on her head, chest, and belly are much softer. A slight fringe is on the inside of her forelegs and hindlegs which doesn't pass as a feather like a collie's. Her tail is long and tapering reaching 1/2 inch off the ground and is always dropped or curved when in motion or excited. Her ears flat and soft, glossy even, like a mouse's coat while they start from the side of her head (human head wise is the natural curve on the side of our heads) while the tip stops at the length of her cheeks.

Physical Markings: None.

Physical Drawbacks: Quite tall, 6'4", and has a deep scar on her left hip.

Current Inflictions: She is always chained and is recommended.

Physical Defenses: Claws, fangs, strength, and speed.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Slender, curved, and muscled body. Would say coat but it's sometimes not glossy and well kept unless she really has to.

Clothing: Black, baggy cotton tank top that covers her torso area while she wears black cotton pants for her legs. Knee high boots that are black with silver buckles is what she uses for traveling too much.

Other Items on Person: None.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured but can be feral-like when irritated and pissed off to a degree.

Phobias: Nothing. She's trained not to fear anything.

Disorders: Sometimes gets pissed off at the littlest things.

How do they present themselves: Despite her shaggy appearance, she lifts her chin up while she walks as if she is royalty (which she isn't). However, sometimes she can be slacked.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: She hates it.

Overall Attitude: Arrogant, rude, bitchy (slang term, not literal), dominant, stubborn, smart ass, witty, rebellious, nasty temper, and quite frankly a nightmare to handle.

Quirks: Licking her fangs when making fun of someone, in hunger, or being entirely naughty.

Hobbies/Interests: Killing people, escaping, fighting, biting, and overall being a pain in your ass.

High or Low Maintenance: Haha. High and that's not just feeding.

Diet/Allergies: Blood and raw meat. No allergies.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Common, Scottish Gaelic, and Vampiric.

Can they Read/Write: Yes for all three.

Can your character produce magic: None.

Talents/Skills: Healing, which is only done after or during a fight (which takes two posts) and depends on how much damage. She's pretty tough but she does need to heal. Blocking mind readers (those who runs into this wall, will feel drowsy) but when she's off guard, it's in no effect. Claws turning long and steel-like. Fighting is her forte and can use a dagger to act deadly like a sword. However, she cannot use spears since she prefers up in your face action.

Training: Fighting mostly by her parents long ago as well as other vampires.

Other

Previous Owners: Haha, none.

Previous Usage: None.

Previous status: Not enslaved but that was ten years ago.

For Rent or to Own: Both. Good luck since you'll need it.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Depends on what I'm multitasking on. If it's a design (website) or something else, then I will make sure to tell you. However, I mostly stay on for about 14 hours when I get up in the late afternoon Central Time (-6).

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: You need to be pretty tough to handle this arrogant female so nice and sweet slavers will not do well. In fact, they may see their end depending on how stupid they are to dare to try and get her out.

What are your allowances for your character: I'm all good except for death, disfiguring, and creepy ass fetishes.

Long Term/Short Term: Both are fine but don't harass me please since other people may want to roleplay with me or I'm just multitasking. Feel free to plot with me too.

Important Note! You will not summon her anywhere nor will you control what she does (dragged, picked up, etc.,) and that includes if the NPC guards getting her as well. You will roleplay with her already in the pens because she will not go anywhere else. If you continue to summon me, you'll find yourself ignored. No exceptions. She's chained for a damn reason.

General Information

Character Description: The 6'4" tall Scottish Deerhound was chained up to the pens, a clear sign that she is not one fond of being in slavery. In fact, she has a deadly and edgy atmosphere around her while her eyes are an unnatural dark green color with red surrounding her pupil. Body is long and slender with curves yet shows promise of muscles while a loose black, baggy tank top covers her torso followed by matching black pants. Her ears seem to blend in with her fur while her hair reaches to her shoulders while her bangs covers her unnatural eyes. Despite being in slavery for ten years, the mysterious creature has yet to be broken for many have failed to try to do so. What say you? Ready to have a challenge or walk away?

Contact Details: Whisper please.

Notes: She's based on the "regular" vampires and my own vampires. She can give birth, doesn't have a cold temperature, and can only walk out in the sun when she is fully healed. She will never be a Twilight Dramatic-Sparkling-Pansy-Ass Vampire. Never.