Caranora's Papers [Unowned]

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Caranora

Caranora's Papers [Unowned]

Post by Caranora »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Caranora

Nickname: Cara, Ca, Nor, Nora, and Songbird.

Name on Identification: Caranora

Species: Angel

Sub Species/Breed:N/A

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Slender and soft, not overly curvy but not underly.

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc):Hair the color of freshly spilled blood that fell down around her shoulders, stopping just under her shoulder blades. Eyes were silver but not able to freely be seen. They are hidden under a black cloth, a stipulation from those that cast her down, and a tribal looking white eye decorates the front of it. Skin is pale and supple, almost a white as virgin snow, making the red of her hair stand out. Elegant wings of shimmering white feathers decorate her back.

Physical Markings: Hidden under the cloth above and below her eyes are silver marks in the shape of long triangles. She does not even know what they mean.

Physical Drawbacks: Wings are slightly bulky when not folded to her back, and she can not see.

Current Inflictions: If you count the fact she can't see because of the cloth...

Physical Defenses: Flight. When able to she will chose flight over fight for she has no training in fighting.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: A sweet voice, pure and clear, known as Songbird to very few. That and she can make jewelry.

Clothing: Black straps of leather that cover breasts, stomach, two across her hips and one that runs the lenght of her body, connecting to the collar about her neck that has a chain dangling from it.

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.) A flute.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured.

Phobias: When released from the cloth..having it put back on again, being blind.

Disorders: None..that we know of yet.

How do they present themselves: Sometimes afraid but is willing to put herself out there to make others interested and happy.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: She doesn't know what to think. All she knows is which ever Master owns her she will do her best to make him happy.

Overall Attitude: Calm, sweet, can all change if pushed the wrong way.

Quirks: Can get into a rather hyper kick at times.

Hobbies/Interests: singing, flute playing, jewelry making and forging.

High or Low Maintenance: Low maintenance. Let her have a bath and give her wings a good smoothing and she's happy.

Diet/Allergies: Omnivore...eats just about everything...except spinch...ew.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: English and some feral

Can they Read/Write:Yes

Can your character produce magic: Only of the healing kind.

Talents/Skills: Metal work [forging], singing, flute playing, jewelry making, cleaning. She's very good at cleaning. Delivery work to. She's a swift flyer.

Training: As far as slave training. None.

Other

Previous Owners: None

Previous Usage: None

Previous status: None

For Rent or to Own: I'd prefer own only.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Everyday normally. I'm on for a very long time mostly.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: As for a slaver...someone who can be rough when Cara needs it. But gentle enough to help her clean her wings. I do love rough men, it's a plus with me.

What are your allowances for your character: NO death, scat, watersports, stuff geared towards that. I don't do age play either. I don't mind marking her (ie Tattoos, piercings...but no branding please...I have my reasons for this.]

Long Term/Short Term: Long term....please.

General Information

Character Description: > White wings rested tightly against her back, head bowed, blood red hair falling across her shoulders. The angelic female knelt in a corner, chain dangling from the black collar around her neck. Clad in a outfit of black straps, one across her breasts, one around her stomach and two over her hips with one running between her legs. Her eyes were covered by a black lenght of cloth, effectively cutting off her sight. She knelt and waited, hands tucked into her lap. [WF] [ http://tinypic.com/r/168eura/6 ] [Master: None] [Straight]

Contact Details: Caranora on Furc.

Notes: If you remove her cloth...remove it in a dark place please. She's been hidden behind it for a long time and does not need to be exposed to light to quickly. It might make her completely blind.