Katelynn's Papers (Unowned)

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Katelynn

Katelynn's Papers (Unowned)

Post by Katelynn »

Basic Information

Full Name: Katelynn (Last name not given)

Nickname: Kate, Katie, Katiepoo. (Whatever you feel like calling her?)

Name on Identification: Katelynn

Species: Raccoon

Sub Species/Breed: None?

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Chunky. =P

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Messily cut red hair falls to just the shoulder, bangs still cut to about brow length. Her eyes are a tempered gold, with a brown rim around the outer edge. Her skin would appear to be either a very dark grey, or a black color under the mouse gray fur, and black markings.

Physical Markings: Black 'bandit' markings, black 'gloves', black ear tips, and black spiral along her tail.

Physical Drawbacks: Chunky?

Current Inflictions: None.

Physical Defenses: Claws, teeth?

Clothing: Light blue sundress, with variant shades of blue decorating it.

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.) A baker's smock, baker's hat, a large wooden spoon. (All are not current, only would have.)

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Drowning, heights.

How do they present themselves: Neat, tidy. She's a somewhat neat freak.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: She's not thrilled, depending on the owner she'll pretty much deal.

Overall Attitude: She's a sweet heart, if you don't treat her like total shit.

Quirks: When she's nervous, she cleans. A lot.

Hobbies/Interests: Cooking and sewing (poorly).

High or Low Maintenance: Fairly low.

Diet/Allergies: She'll eat what you give her. But she's allergic to strawberries.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Common

Can they Read/Write: Yes and Yes.

Can your character produce magic: No. She feels like magic is very unnatural..

Talents/Skills: Cooking, cleaning, and any other basic job.

Training: Mild Obedience, responds best to dominance. (She CAN be trained to do whatever one wants. Take the time to train and mold her, and she'll do whatever. )

Other

Previous Owners: (If known.) Devour, Xanthic, and a few others I can't remember. :c

Previous Usage: Cooking slave, torture pet, house maid.

Previous status: Baker

For Rent or to Own: Both, until further notice.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Randomly through the week, though I can't promise Saturdays. Ever.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: I love different rps, group rps, anything you can cook up really! I miss rping. :c Group RP adored. <3

What are your allowances for your character: Do what you will, beyond death. Like, fer real. Anything. xD I'm very attached, but open to any thing you feel like doing.

Long Term/Short Term: Both are welcome. =D

General Information

Character Description:
Short coupled with a chunky figure, the raccoon everyone knew was back again. Muted gray fur covered the majority of a plump figure, beyond a black ringed tail and bandit mask. Smokey golden eyes held a certain kind warmth to their depth, usually hidden behind fiery bangs of a choppy self done nature. The rest of her hair followed the same butchered nature, though allowed to grow past shoulders. For the colder weather, a sweater dress with stripes of different shades of blue that went to just after the knee, still lacking any form of shoes.

Images: http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj17 ... ehcom2.png

Contact Details: Whisper me, or come up to me and post!

Notes: