Verena Vance - Slave Papers

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Ainiaara

Verena Vance - Slave Papers

Post by Ainiaara »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Verena Vance

Nicknames: Verena, Vera, Ver, Beautiful, Yes Yes Ungh Yes

Name on Identification: Verena

Apparent age: 20 ( Blood Panthers live extremely long lives, but never lose their youthful bodies so long as they drink the blood of another creature at least once every 7 weeks. If they go the 7 weeks without feeding, they will lose their identity and descend into the depths of feral savagery, unable to return. At that point, a Blood Panther typically lives another 50-60 years before dying, unless killed sooner. )

Species: Feline

Sub Species/Breed: Blood Panther (Panthera vampirus)

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Tall and slender

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Blood-red eyes and hair, black fur

Physical Markings: Deep red paws and tail tip, matching the hue of her hair

Physical Drawbacks: Despite being 6'3" tall, Verena is very light, and therefore easily thrown around

Current Inflictions: Depending on the day, may be chained at the neck to prevent her from going far. If she's been on her best behavior and the guards have been nice, none.

Physical Defenses: Though light in weight, Verena is deceptively strong. She also possesses two unnaturally long fang-like teeth, 3rd from the center on both sides along her top jaw.

Appealing Attributes and Attractions: Verena's slender form is appealing by itself, but is also graced by a beautifully glossy coat of black fur and equally glossy hair pulled back and wrapped in a bun at the rear of her head, from which a few locks of hair fall down to mid-neck level.

Clothing: As her slavers valued her mostly for her body, Verena was given a very revealing outfit to wear. A metal band around her hips supported a length of cloth between her legs that looped over and hung near her knees in both the front and back. A matching band ran around her ribs just below her breasts, attached to which were two narrow lengths of the same cloth, which barely covered her as they ran up and attached to her collar. The metal was a strong silvery one, that matched the metal used to fashion her collar, armlets, and anklets.

Jewelry: 3 piercings on each ear, simple rings made of the same metal that adorned the rest of her body. Also a bar in the upper rim of her navel; a simple metal ball on top, but a delicate 7-point vortex-cut gem on the bottom inside her navel.

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.) Verena was not allowed to have any possessions, but if given the chance might carry a Katana, as she was quite proficient at their use.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured, but able to channel feral-like aggression if the situation calls for it.

Phobias: Creepy male creatures, being tied to a chair, and being seen while naked.

Disorders: Tendency to lash out violently at creatures intent on doing her harm; becomes increasingly feral proportional to the length of time she has gone without eating.

How does she present herself: Proudly, back erect and shoulders back, clothing straightened, but quite apprehensive at the idea of being rented out or sold.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Highly resents the idea, but resignedly prefers either over the prospect of rotting in a cage.

Overall Attitude: Defiant, unwilling to let anyone do with her as they please - unless Verena wishes it as well. If that means getting out or staying out of the slave pen, she'll most likely be willing. If it means an opportunity to escape, she'll likely jump at the chance. Because of this, she will often play the role "good little slave" in order to appear obedient, until she thinks that the benefits of such action have disappeared.

Quirks: Sarcasm is her friend. Highly resents people who smoke, especially when they blow smoke in her face. Responds best to "carrot motivation" as opposed to "stick motivation". (In other words, offer her some kind of reward she wants in return for a certain behavior, and she might behave. Use punishments as a motivator, and she's likely to sit silently raging at you or even take the stick you're hitting her with and clobber you back.)

Hobbies/Interests: Martial arts, dancing

High or Low Maintenance: Low

Diet/Allergies: Sangrivore / Omnivore. No allergies.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Common, Bloodtongue

Can they Read/Write: Yes/Yes in both Common and Bloodscript

Can your character produce magic: Potentially, but currently no

Talents/Skills: Nearly any task involving intricate work with the hands and/or arms comes very naturally to Verena

Training: Lots of martial arts training in a variety of styles. Night job as a pole dancer to pay for martial arts lessons.

Other

Current Owner: None

Previous Owners: None

Previous Usage: None

Previous status: TGT caged slave

For Rent or to Own: Rent or Own

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Varies based on school and other factors. Typically after Midnight FST on most week nights. Weekends - who knows?

What are you looking for in a slaver Roleplay: I'm pretty open to almost anything. Rent Verena for a night, attempt to free her, use her as an outlet for physical violence... If I don't like the direction it's going, I'll RP my way out of it. Again, Verena responds better to "carrot motivation" when trying to get her to do stuff - use a stick, and you accept that Verena might retaliate just as violently.

What are your allowances for your character: Pretty much anything short of death, disfigurement, permanent changes or marks made on her body, or excessively weird / disgusting fetishes.

Long Term/Short Term: Either / or. The amount of time I can spend RPing at the moment probably works better for short term, but if you're okay with pausing the action and continuing the next evening, long term is fine.

Note on RPs with Verena:
If she's in the slave pen, Verena is already in a roleplay! The RP she's in has no form or particular direction, but she is IC as a slave. That means, if you want to RP with her, you will have to work that into your story somehow. It's really not hard - walk up, show interest, check her out if you want, and pay the guard. Then you can have fun with it - take her on a hike and have her cook lunch, put her in a corset and tickle her boobs, whatever. Just keep in mind that she's a slave and owned by TGT, and must be interacted with as such. No skipping the beginning just to get to the middle and/or end.

Also, don't worry too much about going too far with her. If I don't like the direction the RP is headed, I'll let you know in whisper and Verena will "become uncomfortable", and if the direction doesn't change, she will reject you as a master / friend entirely, refusing to follow directions and retaliating against punishment until you send her back to TGT or she escapes and "is caught by TGT guards and returned to the slave pen". If for whatever reason I don't wish to RP with you, I'll do pretty much the same. However, if Verena is sitting in the slave pen not talking to anyone, you can generally take that as an invitation to roleplay.

As far as sex goes, it's up to you. Verena will generally not pursue it unless there is some aspect of your character she finds appealing. However, if you've purchased / rented her, she's yours to strip and screw. If she doesn't like it, she'll likely endure it now and hate you later. If your character is already on rocky ground with her, she might try to escape like mentioned above. Contrary to what this might sound like, I really do enjoy RP sex, and I enjoy it a lot. But, Verena is a character who won't stand for much abuse, and unless you use some motivators to get her to accept it, she won't. My only rule for RP sex is that there will be no anal sex. Don't like it, don't want it. Don't try to argue the issue.

General Information

Character Description:>
Verena (or Vera for short) is one of few remaining Blood Panthers left in the world. The body of a Blood Panther is generally regarded as being highly beautiful, but their bite is much more dangerous than most. Like most vampiric creatures, Blood Panthers take their main sustenance in the form of a victim's blood. However, unlike most vampiric creatures, a Blood Panther can also digest and metabolize "normal" food. As far as Blood Panthers go, Verena happens to be a particularly fine prize, at a tall 6'3" with long legs, glossy black fur, and blood-red eyes. Twin sister of Viorica Vance. (http://tinyurl.com/VioricaSlavePapers)

Notes: Whisper-friendly, but only OOC. If you want to interact with my character IC, talk to her in the main window. If you want to do so privately, rent her and haul her off to a private room.

Oh, and if anyone so much as mentions Twilight I will make them eat their post in a casserole mixed with wasabi sauce and red onions. NO. SPARKLEY. VAMPIRES. Vampires are cool. Twilight is not. End of discussion.