Hyo Imawano's Papers (Unowned)

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Hyo

Hyo Imawano's Papers (Unowned)

Post by Hyo »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Hyo Imawano

Nickname: Hyo

Name on Identification: Hyo

Species: Feline

Sub Species/Breed:

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Muscular/Athletic

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Black Hair/Blue Eyes/Unknown skin color (Fur covers entire body)/Black Fur

Physical Markings:

Physical Drawbacks: Lacks significant physical strength

Current Inflictions:

Physical Defenses: Adept in weaponry, extremely agile to make up for lack of strength

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Highly agile, fast movement speed, trained in unarmed and armed combat, high stamina.

Clothing: Skintight black shirt, loose-fitting black trousers, hidden sheath for his dagger (Dagger currently held in a guarded lockbox on premises)

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.) Vorpal dagger, Vial of Flame Poison, Vial of Crippling Poison

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Extreme Heights (25ft or more)

Disorders:

How do they present themselves: Very cautious and wary around unknown people, polite to those that treat him well in return, while revealing the "sharp side of his tongue" to those who are rude or impolite.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Does not mind since it means he has a roof over his head, and food in his belly, and gets to do what he loves most.

Overall Attitude: A cautious, calculating individual around people he does not know, or those that have been designated as "hit targets", but lets down his guard around those that have proven themselves worthy to be considered a "friend" or someone that will not try to backstab him the second his back is turned.

Quirks:

Hobbies/Interests: Women, Fighting/Assassination, Alchemy (Particularly creation of poisons)

High or Low Maintenance: High Maintenance. If you do not pay enough attention to him, he will simply turn himself back in to the market and await someone that WILL give the attention he wants.

Diet/Allergies: Omnivore, prefers meat.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Common, Draconic (Beginner), Demonic (Beginner)

Can they Read/Write: Yes/Yes

Can your character produce magic: Limited Magical Ability (Beginner)

Talents/Skills: High Agility/Stamina, adept in usage of most weapons, skilled in creation of poisons.

Training: Fighting, Assassination, Pleasure

Other

Previous Owners: None

Previous Usage: N/A

Previous status: N/A

For Rent or to Own: Either.

Cost: Rent: 3 Platinum Purchase: 32 Platinum, 5 Gold

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Varies, Weekdays pre-10PM FST (Please let me know if you want me to be around on a specific day...)

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Someone who is open minded and likes to have fun without going TOO overboard, and will make use of all his abilities.

What are your allowances for your character: No Toilet Scenes, No Death, No Lost Limbs (cuts/muscle damage/etc permitted, but he must be sent to a healer.)

Long Term/Short Term: Long Term preferred.

General Information

Character Description: Hyo is a slave that was trained from a young age in the arts of stealth and assassination, being frequently purchased by wealthy slavers with personal vendettas to settle for one-off jobs, then sent back to the market afterwards. He was also trained in pleasure for when he was not required for his fighting skills. His attack skills are based around speed rather than power, so while he is extremely fast, it may take him time to take down a foe.

Contact Details: Skype: Shidou.zeguild (Please say in your invite request who you are in furcadia or it will be declined)
MSN: burning_batsu (at) hotmail (dot) com (Please tell me in furcadia BEFORE you add me so I can add you to my allow filter)

Notes: Real Life will always come first for me, so please be understanding if I say that I will be unable to log onto furcadia at set times, or for set amounts of time. Please also do the same courtesy for me, let me know if you can not log in for whatever reason, don't just disappear into thin air. Also please note that during "School Holidays", my work hours change, and I will be largely unavailable except for Saturday/Sunday Furc time.