Cael d'Ithalak - For Rent or Resale

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

CaeldIthalak

Cael d'Ithalak - For Rent or Resale

Post by CaeldIthalak »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Cael O'Halloran

Nickname: Cael

Name on Identification: Cael d'Ithalak

Species: feline

Sub Species/Breed: Domestic, or housecat

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Wiry and fairly short, currently too thin for his own good.

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Blond, curly hair, deepset pale blue eyes, fluffy white fur with no markings. Often with a neutral expression.

Physical Markings: Though his fur has no markings, there are dark circles around his eyes. His back, from the base of his neck to his tailbone, is completely mutilated with deep whip scars, with some littering his upper legs, arms, and the front of his abdomen. On his wrists are another set of suspicious-looking gouge scars. He has a brand on the side of his left thigh, which reads 'BF'.

Physical Drawbacks: Very few, aside from the fact that he's somewhat sickly and doesn't move much.

Current Inflictions: Malnourishment, deep depression, PTSD

Physical Defenses: Essentially a moot point, as he almost never defends himself from anything anymore. When in need, he's a very quick runner.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Although clearly male, his features are somewhat feminine (especially now that he's so thin), and the texture and coloring of his hair and fur has encouraged owners of the past to treat him as somewhat androgynous (ie, a repressed homophobe might pretend he's a girl to feel less guilty about screwing a dude, and he'd be convincing). His utter passivity lends him especially to a life of being somewhat doll-like, in that he can essentially be used for whatever his owner wants, and he'll look pretty doing it.

Clothing: Currently just cotton underclothes, and nothing else.

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.) None.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: He doesn't have many that he lets on about, though he has an aversion to sex, nudity, and, of course, slavers. He expresses these by acting a little less soul-deadened than usual.

Disorders: Depression, post-traumatic stress disorder.

How do they present themselves: His favorite pastime seems to be 'staring into space', and when he isn't sluggish and nigh-unresponsive, he can be very skittish.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: He absolutely hates it, but isn't going to complain.

Overall Attitude: Completely and utterly desolate, and simultaneously just about the most permissive slave you'll ever find. He's no barrel of laughs, but since he rarely expresses any emotion whatsoever, he isn't actively a downer either. At worst, he tends to fade into the background, and it makes him a great pick for owners who don't like lippy slaves.

Quirks: At the moment, his greatest quirk is his seemingly complete lack of personality. He has one, it's just hiding.

Hobbies/Interests: Obeying, staring into space without moving for extended periods of time.

High or Low Maintenance: Extremely low, although occasionally one ought to check on him to make sure he hasn't up and died.

Diet/Allergies: Nothing special.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Gaelic, 'Common'/English, Low Drakorian (for Dragonlands RP purposes)

Can they Read/Write: Yes and yes.

Can your character produce magic: No.

Talents/Skills: He's a thorough cleaner, was formerly good at archery, and has been found to have a knack for back rubs.

Training: He spent quite a bit of time learning to be a house slave, which included kitchen work and cleaning; however, after a while, his master chose him to be a chamber slave. He's well-versed in various bedroom acts, and will perform them on command.

Other

Previous Owners: (If known.) Beaufort Contraire Bellafontaine

Previous Usage: Housekeeping, sex, leisure

Previous status: Chamber Slave

For Rent or to Own: Either

Cost: 180G

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: I'm around most evenings and should be here on the weekends, though like many, I have a life outside RP and can't always be totally consistent. If I end up RPing with somebody, I go out of my way to make sure we're on the same page and can schedule things, and I hold true to our 'appointments' as much as I possibly can.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Mainly character development. I'm willing to do sex scenes, but would prefer that that not be the extent of the roleplay. I'm not really into people 'rescuing' or freeing Cael, since I'm interested in playing him out as a slave for as long as it needs to happen; so with that being said, feel free to be as mean as you want.

What are your allowances for your character: I don't consent to death or dismemberment, but other things are negotiable. I will not engage in any adult RP that involves unconventional bodily fluids (excrement, urine, vomit)((blood is negotiable, it depends on the situation)), and will probably end the RP if it gets to that. Otherwise, I'm cool with lots of things as long as the other player and I are communicating about them and nothing is imposed on me as a player.

Long Term/Short Term: I'm really okay with either, though I'd ultimately like something long term.

General Information

Character Description: A youth who appears to be in his late teen years, his fur a lustrous white and his hair a golden, curly blond. Tied at the nape of his neck, it descends past his shoulders, offering his gaunt frame a decidedly feminine quality. His eyes, a light blue, appear perpetually exhausted, sunken into greyed eye sockets to give his otherwise youthful face an unnervingly (URL: http://ithalak.webs.com/) corpselike air. With his gaze always to the ground and his tongue forever silent, it's questionable as to whether there's anything left behind his shadowy countenance. At the moment, he's dressed in basic cotton underclothes. [for rent or resale]

Contact Details: You should PM me on here, or whisper me in-game.

Notes: As I've stated on his website, I'm a 22 year old female. If you're offended by women playing male characters, I'm just getting it out there now so you won't end up pissed at me later. With that being said, I don't care who you are as long as you're a good sport and play convincingly!