Telsa Fissosa Slave Papers, Unowned!

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Scarith

Telsa Fissosa Slave Papers, Unowned!

Post by Scarith »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Telsa Fissosa

Nickname: Tel, Buzzy

Name on Identification: Telsa

Species: Dragonfly

Sub Species/Breed: Dragonfly

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Slender and curvy.

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Covered in thick, red, carapace across her entire body. Legs are digitigrade with five inch thick, round, pads of black carapace for feet. Eyes are a mix of yellow and orange with large, round, black, pupils. Has fully functional normal, female mammal reproduction system including vagina, tailhole, and breasts that are always able to bear milk.

Physical Markings: None

Physical Drawbacks: Extremely fragile wings prone to tear easily. Physically weak.

Current Inflictions: None

Physical Defenses: Hard carapace exo-skeleton, strong against blunt and slashing tramua, extremely weak against piercing blows. Very agile and quick on her 'feet'.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction:

Clothing: None

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.) A pair of plain steel daggers.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Lizards, anything sticky, Fish.

Disorders: None

How do they present themselves: Outgoing in groups, shy in private. She stands tall and rarely slouches even when relaxing. Very proud when wearing jewelry.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Dislikes being property, but understands her place and does not question it often. She is not afraid of patrons, be they any gender or size, but prefers kind owners.

Overall Attitude: Level-headed and positive.

Quirks: Buzzes when excited.

Hobbies/Interests: Gardening, Swimming, Fighting

High or Low Maintenance: Medium

Diet/Allergies: Main diet is meat, quite heavily on other insects, however any meat shall do. Can survive on vegetation if absolutely necessary, but will become greatly ill if given more vegetation than meat for more than a day. She is somewhat sensitive to the quality of the air and water, becoming sick with flu like symptoms if left exposed to either for more than a few days.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Common

Can they Read/Write: Both

Can your character produce magic: Has the capacity to learn magic.

Talents/Skills: Pick-pocket, dagger fighting, farming/gardening. Of special note: She is able to be bred by anything, feral, anthro, any gender or species, size, magical beings, golems, or even by aliens and goo, there is no limits! So long as any form of sexual liquid (in context with the being in question) comes in contact with her vagina, she can become pregnant. Currently unknown to her or any others.

Training: None

Other

Previous Owners: None

Previous Usage: None

Previous status: Criminal Petty Thief

For Rent or to Own: Own

Cost: 50 gold

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: I am available most during the week after 3pm to 10pm EST, and most of the day Saturday. Sundays I am rarely free. However this character is an alt and I am in the process of opening a dream on my main. While I will be open to RP a few hours at a time on any given day, it helps to have a bit of scheduling done beforehand with me.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Ingenuity and creativeness. I have made this character a general one that can be made to specialize in many different things, and I would love to see the roleplay take her into unique directions. But I am also looking forwards to a classic slave experience, maid-work, sexual service, etc.

What are your allowances for your character: The only constraint I have is that if you intend to do something permanent to her, let me know OOCly first. I will gladly allow most things, as I want my character to grow and even become more challenging to play. But, I may for some reason not like a particular thing such as mutilation, or transformations depending upon what is happening at the time. It is really a case by case basis considering she is only for rent right now. However there is no limit on kinks so long as they do not clash with what I have already mentioned, if they do, just ask me about it OOCly and we can work something out.

Long Term/Short Term: Short-term preferred, possibly long-term.

General Information

Character Description: The dragonfly stands a respectable five foot seven. Her body slender and curvy, covered up by thick, red, carapace that overlaps. Four translucent, clear, fragile wings extend from her back out five feet in length. Her legs, unlike a feral dragonfly, are digitigrade and end in thick, black, carapace pads five inches thick. Her human-like head had a nose, mouth with crimson lips, and rather large orange and yellow eyes. Her breasts are a pleasant, ample, C-cup, with dark black nipples. A long, thin, ridged tail extends four feet out behind her, where the carapace shifts to a brilliant orange upon reaching the end of her tail.

Contact Details: Whisper me on furcadia as Tesla, or on my main King Helion Novatix. Can also email me at winddrake1@hotmail.com or draco_zethoron@yahoo.com

Notes: Cookies are much loved!