Klixi's Papers

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Tijan
Gladiator

Klixi's Papers

Post by Tijan »

Basic Information

Full Name: The slave pledges that the following is a reasonably accurate translation of her entirely unpronounceable name- "Glorious dancer of the waves who serves with delight to soothe and please all in need of rest or care"

Nickname: Klixi

Name on Identification: Kaiyousei

Species: Unknown, Aquatic

Sub Species/Breed: Unknown

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Willowy

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin): Calf-length straight white hair, wide heavy-lashed black eyes, pointed iridescent black scales

Physical Markings: None
Physical Drawbacks: Appears Fragile, has minor difficulty articulating nonnative tongues especially when upset

Current Inflictions: None

Physical Defenses: None known

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Exotic, skilled and pleasantly obedient

Clothing: Eroticised version of a traditional kimono, full traditional kimono or junihitoe, or loose grecian garb

Other Items on Person: Gold snake necklace, multitudinous hair pins combs and ornaments, inlaid metal comb for grooming, wax tablet and accompanying stylus, flute, fan

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Unknown

Disorders: None apparent

How do they present themselves: Demure, elegantly reserved

Feelings towards being rented: Highly interested

Overall Attitude: Pleasant, calm, eager to serve without appearing groveling

Quirks: None noted

Hobbies/Interests: Unknown

High or Low Maintenance: Low maintenance, but requires full immersion in water at least once weekly for a minimum of four hours total

Diet/Allergies: Seems to prefer fresh fish and raw seafood, is bafflingly intolerant of chocolate, has a professed fondness for cheese

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Aquan, Common, Elvish, Drow, Japanese

Can they Read/Write: Yes

Can the slave produce magic: Unknown

Talents/Skills: Song, dance, poetry, flute, koto, shamisen, massage, bedsport

Training: Hostess, entertainment, body servant, pleasure

Other

Owner: Meuse

Usage: 'Companion'

For Rent: 25g nightly, 165g weekly pending approval. The slave is not always available.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Spotty, my interest waxes and wanes, though I do my best to play when I have the time

What are you looking for in Roleplay: I am not adverse to sexual roleplay but if offered nothing else am likely to go on hiatus again after a short while, it gets dull rapidly. I would prefer something more in depth requiring some thought. Character development and social interactions are preferred. The character is owned, but she is allowed a high degree of freedom and can easily develop secondary allegiances.

What are your allowances for your character: She is not available for abuse, much less mutilation or death. Please select an unbroken slave for that kind of play.

Long Term/Short Term: Either, preferably long-term

General Information

Character Description: Shimmering pointed scales of an opalescent black feather over a slim body with delicate curves meant for slipping through the water with ease, sweeping up the lines of sinuous triple tails, and tapering to thin needle-like points at the ends. Long delicate fingers, nearly twice in length than usual and tipped with tiny black claws sport narrow webs for swimming stretched between them, the equally long toes upon her feet bearing similar webbing. Huge eyes dominate the features of a triangular face and gleam a bottomless black, fringed with long lashes of a silvery white with eyebrows to match, her small nose and mouth tiny in comparison. The long hair that frames the face in painstakingly maintained styles is a shimmering translucent white, ending below her knees when let down, its fall pierced by elf-like ears frilled with tiny fins.