Slave Records of Gabriael - Owned, Breyde Beorne

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Elazul

Slave Records of Gabriael - Owned, Breyde Beorne

Post by Elazul »

Basic Information

Full Name: Gabriel Solaris Alavda

Nickname: Gabe, Solar, Rune, Dreamer

Name on Identification: Gabriael

Species: Svelt (Centaur)

Sub Species/Breed: Violet Friesian

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Human half seemed to mimic that of one who favored speed and agility over any means of strength, lacking the physical prowess that one would find in creatures that have had to fight for their survival or seen much combat within their lives. Instead supple muscles seemed similar to those found within dancers and in human form it would give the man a look of noble elegance, given depth by the almost elven features that softened his appearance but sharp angles and long limbs kept his masculinity intact, thankfully keeping him from the feminine appearance that seemed to befall most men of such heritage. Within his common Centaur form his horse half would carry almost a 'draft horse' build, but one of the wild not bulked or formed for heavy labor like the typical domesticated equines, instead they were formed from the dangers of the world of dreams and the predatory creatures of the ever evolving 'Nightmare'. Strength lay in the muscles of thighs and legs, giving the promise of both great speed when required, and painful bone crushing kicks from any of the four obsidian hooves.

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc):

Skin tone: It would be very pale, alabaster almost if not for the dark blues and violets that made up the shadows of his flesh and shading, in that fact he has a pigment of sorts, almost if he were raised within moonlight instead of the warmth of the Sun. To the touch it would have and share the same texture as a rose pedal never rough or worn in any place upon his human half save for the palms of his hands, natural for the herbs and mixtures needed to perform his tasks. Completely hairless save for what grew from the top of his head it would be decorated with light blue runic like symbols that traveled up from his elbows to his shoulders, along the expanse of his collarbone, and down the full length of his spine, both traits seemed to be constant in both human, and centaur forms.

Fur Color/Condition: Fur of his horse half would begin along his hips as it trailed down the bottom of his torso in a attractive 'V' instead of the traditional '-' around the waist, the bottom of this 'v' being where his groin would be in human form as it molded into the powerful chest of his horse half, covering where 'hips' would be upon a man. The fur itself seemed to be of a dark midnight violet in color, condition completely dependent upon the climate of where he resided. In hotter climates it was short, much like a normal stallions, in colder places or climates it was long and plush, yet kept oddly well groomed. What remained constant however, was the long feathering around the hocks and hooves of the creature, this long fur trailing out over the hoof itself, trimmed to keep form getting to long and risk being stepped on. Texture was soft like rabbits fur when long and very warm to the feel, when short it is silken to the touch and radiate a gentle cold instead of body heat.

Claws/Nails/Hooves: Possessing small delicate claws upon each finger similar to a birds talons in appearance, their sharpened tips served to be a natural defense if trouble served to come his way, the color being of solid black save for flecks of a natural silver hue that formed the cuticle each would be only an inch in length and hold a slight curve in formation. (In human form they would appear as normal nails but hold the same coloration but appear slightly cracked, perhaps from age or the more brittle structure). Each hoof of the creature would be a solid black, the strength and hardness mimicking that of solid onyx as sharpened edges never seemed to dull, another of the Svelts natural weapons and seemed similar to those found in horses and well equipped to take the weight of the creature as he moved, thankfully due to their durability he seemed well equipped for any terrain.

Horns: Curving back from the mans temples like that of a ram each were ridged and worn with years of life, yet still they held their shine and form, often polished to gleam for the sake of appearance their color would be the same as most of him, a solid ebony from base to sharpened tips.

Hair: His hair would flow back from his hairline in a well kept sea of inky black, naturally a little wavy rather then perfectly straight it would fall to the mans waist and remain constant in both human and centaur forms, decorated with wooden beads strung to various strands and lavish feathers of various avians he kept himself well groomed, intent on appearing his best for those he had to visit within the world of dreams. Tail of the same coloration fell to the backs of his hocks, trimmed to avoid being to long and possibly become a hazard of being stepped on it would lack any decoration save for the feathers beaded to it's base.

Eyes: Solid in color they would host no iris, pupil, or cornea instead nothing but the solid white expanse of the blind would greet any who matched the dream walkers gaze, soft swirls of silver seemed to occasionally shift across the surface, swirling and dancing to a tempo determined by the creatures current mood or disposition.

Physical Markings: Traveling across legs, spine and flanks of his horse half were dust blue runic like symbols that seemed almost to glow against the dark contrast of his midnight violet fur, yet these would not be scars nor brands but natural markings such as a tiger has stripes.

Physical Drawbacks:
+ Vulnerable in human form, lacking the natural defenses of his stallion half and more susceptible to disease, poison, and physical exhaustion.
+ Completely defenseless when asleep due to traveling the world of dreams.
+ Linked to the mirror found upon his person, if destroyed he will die.
+ Blind
+ Quite a large size in centaur form making him quite clumsy and cumbersome in small enclosures or spaces.

Current Inflictions: None, Healthy.

Physical Defenses:
+ Sharp Hooves
+ Sharp Claws
+ Pointed fang like Teeth
+ Very Fast (45mph top speed, average horse 35mph)
+ Strong legs (Getting kicked will hurt, and might break a bone)
+ Durable horns for Charging at attackers.
+ Size

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Elven features seemed to add the creatures natural allure, softening his features and giving him the pointed ears that he seemed so fond of yet sharp angles would make his gender clear and unmistakable, this combined with Gabriael's natural languid grace he would seem to carry himself as a noble would and when caught in the trance of dance he would flow, moving like water in attractive displays of flexibility and natural acrobatics making him ideal as a dancer or display slave.

Clothing: Having no need for such garments when in his centaur form he would possess only a shawl of a lightened violet silk decorated in black runes, lined with white rabbits fur to keep him warm it would always be seen upon his person but when called upon to be within his human form he would dress in clothing similar to harem slaves, silks and light Egyptian cottons that accented his natural build and allow him freedom of movement.

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.)

The Mirror - "Oddly shaped it seems to be a solid disk of reflective mass, much like water as a strange mist moves within it's 'other side' and yet, it shows your full reflection. It's frame seems to be of a strange metal, silver white almost as it's design seemed a hybrid between elven, Victorian, and Gothic, and yet beautiful to the eye, almost surreal, and yet when one looks closer tiny runes appear to be inscribed around the mirrors edge"

As described above this is within his possession at all times it hangs form strands of spun silver fabric, strong as metal and sits at his 'hip' like a satchel as the strap goes over one shoulder.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: A bit of both, though cultured natural horse like instincts are unfortunately natural when in centaur form.

Phobias: Pure Silence, enclosed spaces.

Disorders: Blind

How do they present themselves: Very respectful and far to trusting he holds no judgments or Ill will towards any individual unless earned by action or word of mouth, by looks he carries himself with the grace and appearance of a noble, wisdom and an air of peace seen visibly upon his feature s and within the natural body language of his posture. Humble he sees himself above none and peaceful he seeks to avoid confrontation or anything to do with violence and bloodshed, instead he simply carries on as if a spirit, passing silently (or as quiet as one can given what he is) and prefers to keep out of business that isn't his own.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: He's quite shocked to even be within a slaving establishment to be truthful, having never been in the ownership of a master or being of authority over him I'm afraid his reaction can only be found out through role play, perhaps it depends on how he's treated by the one who does claim these papers in ownership.

Overall Attitude: Peaceful, docile, relaxed.

Quirks: A childlike curiosity about this 'Waking World' it tends to get him into a bit of trouble at times.

Hobbies/Interests:
+ Exploring and Travel
+ Collecting various trinkets/contraptions
+ Storytelling
+ Dancing
+ Walking the world of Dreams
+ Divination
+ Interpreting Dreams/Visions of others.

High or Low Maintenance: Depends really, I would say Medium when in Centaur form, High when Human.

Diet/Allergies:
+ Meats/Seafoods
+ Fruits
+ Grains
+ Nuts/Berries
+ Gold (Will burn him upon physical contact, think of the Fae and Iron. It robs him of the magic that makes up his existence and can kill him if kept in prolonged contact)
+ Sun Light (Very Easily burned, he's almost the same as an Albino in the fact that to much exposure can make him quite weak and ill)
+ Ginseng (Ingestion is fatal)

Abilities

Languages Spoken:
+ Common
+ Aerodel
+ Surabi

Can they Read/Write: No.

Can your character produce magic: Yes, though unlike a mage or other magic blessed creature his abilities are restricted to the world of dreams.

Talents/Skills:
+ Power over Dreams/Nightmares
+ Produces Visions and Omens and delivers them to those destined to receive them.
+ Storyteller
+ Dancer
+ Interprets dreams and visions of others.

Training: None, only his natural disposition.

Other

Previous Owners: None.

Previous Usage: None.

Previous status: Dream Walker, Elder Svelt.

For Rent or to Own: Owned by Breyde, See his master for details.

Cost: Currently unknown, Private ownership.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: I'm on usually everyday from about 11am Server to about 12pm server, if I'm online I'm also open for role play and quite whisper friendly!

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Someone who can use Gabes talents and benefit from them, His purpose and service to the mortals of the world is very important to him and would do well in a position where he could serve as an Oracle, deciphering the dreams and visions of his master and better serving him in any means that he can. I seek someone willing to own him long term and take part in the plots my character has to offer and well as actively involve me in their characters personal role play. Character development and progression is what I look for most and I hope that the one who does come to own gabe can enjoy the magic and sense of wonder that comes with what gabe does and is.

What are your allowances for your character: I'm generally no consent as long as it's pertaining to a plot line, but please use common sense. If you think I may be uncomfortable with something please whisper me about it, if I feel unease I'll be sure to bring it up to you respectfully in a whisper <3

Long Term/Short Term: Long term please, though do keep in mind that my version of long term usually 3+ years. XD

General Information

Character Description:
"Heres the Mirror..." Moonkissed skin formed human flesh into angelic beauty as silver eyes of the blind looked out from strands of flowing ebon, crown of horns upon regal skull. Bare flesh lay concealed only by that of a shawl that hung from elbows to caress the curves of back. At the hip of this would be man started the expanse of a stallion, strong heavy legs and frame covered in fur of the richest dark violet as lighter hued runics showed boldly in contrast upon joints and flanks. Movement spoke of grace and spirits, air and speech spoke of wisdom and age, yet prime of youth was ever evident, the last oracle and seer of worlds. "....Within are your dreams"

Website: http://mirrorofdreams.webs.com/index.htm (Currently being Re-vamped and updated)

A much younger Gabriael. My only art of him.

Contact Details:
Gabriael - Furcadia Name
winemasterlamia - AIM

Notes:

Rp? :D