Niji -- Owned, Available for Rent

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Niji

Niji -- Owned, Available for Rent

Post by Niji »

Slave Form

( Note:: Right click, 'View image', to see the entire thing. )

Basic Information

Full Name: Agustus Roosevelt Parker

Nickname: Niji

Name on Identification: Niji

Species: North American Cardinal -- Cardinalis cardinalis

Sub Species/Breed: ---

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Lean and not very well muscled, would not do well with physical labor without conditioning.

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Red all over, duller on limbs, tail, and back. Legs, arms, and a section of the face are all black, along with the feathers trailing up to his tail. Beak is orange.

Physical Markings: No damages.

Physical Drawbacks: Physically weak and missing his left eye; half blind. Bad endurance.

Current Inflictions: None.

Physical Defenses: Claws, a sharp beak capable of delivering a strong bite, and agility.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Very brightly colored and seems good at keeping himself clean. Well-mannered.

Clothing: Expensive-looking silks -- something like a shawl that hangs down to his belly and leaves his sides and most of his back exposed, and then something like a loin cloth mixed with a pair of shorts, except without a back. He says its 'cause its hard to design pants for a bird-like tail.. heh!

Other Items on Person: None.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured. Very much so.

Phobias: Possibly blood in large amounts or severed limbs. Since both were prominent at the moment, it's hard to tell which it was! Guns. Kaiyou.

Disorders: None. Mentally stable.

How do they present themselves: Elegant and cleanly. Doesn't look like a bad guy at all. Often nervous.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Quite willing, he actually quite likes the position of slave. Freedom makes him quite nervous; he's not very good at thinking completely for himself.

Overall Attitude: Easygoing, willing to follow orders, friendly. Especially brave, but a special kind of brave. He may spook easily and almost anything remotely scary unnerves him, but he's willing to stand his ground. Though a coward towards pain, he won't moan and cry about it forever. He's a terrible fighter but his will alone can make him a worthy adversary. Certainly a trooper!

Quirks: Maybe TOO friendly. Not all the way trusting but he'll greet anyone happily. Also has a tendency to peck at things that confuse him or draw his interest.

Hobbies/Interests: Singing and listening to songs being sung, storytelling, entertaining a renter.

High or Low Maintenance: Low maintanance, very self-sustaining, but he does like his attention and seems to get kind of jealous if he isn't getting enough of it.

Diet/Allergies: Cannot eat or drink caffeinated products such as coffee, and cannot eat avocados -- birds are allergic to them.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Common / English.

Can they Read/Write: Both, and well!

Can your character produce magic: No.

Talents/Skills: A pretty singing voice, and the ability to.. ahem.. courtesan well.

Training: As a courtesan and a decoration. He's good at sitting there and looking pretty.

Other

Current Owner: None.

Previous Owners: Tobi Tokugawa // Disowned due to innactivity
No other previous owners.

Previous Usage: Rental slave.

Previous status: A high class prostitute and slave.

For Rent or to Own: Both.

Cost: For rent, 50 gold per night. Something obscure requested can up the price. For sale, 365 gold for permanent ownership.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: I'm on a lot usually but I do work two jobs so be aware that my schedule isn't always predictable. Nights are usually more open, usually around 6 FST.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: A strict Master that isn't mean for no reason, but isn't rediculously nice. I like realism in my roleplay so I expect a realistic slaver. What the character will be used for is up to the master, and any gender is acceptable ( but no hermaphrodites unless they are played realistically.. as they are usually played, they tend to creep me out, eheh! ). The master should not treat Niji as an equal, and certainly not right off the bat. Realistically, a slave is a piece of property.

What are your allowances for your character: I'm a no-consent player of a no-consent character. However, if the character shall die, that does not mean I will stop playing them, that just means they died in the storyline with your character.

Long Term/Short Term: It isn't realistic to have ONLY long term because nobody meets everyone they've ever spoken with twice.. so both are good to me, but I would like a few long term storylines to go. :)

General Information

Character Description: A classy cardinal courtesan of the modern day. He had the red plumage trademark to his species, bright on the chest and dulling only the tiniest bit along his back and on his arms, legs, and tail, and of course that inky black marking around his orange beak, across half of which was cast iron dyed a rich blue with golden edges and welded on well enough to where it almost looked as if it had grown to be part of him. Oddly, there was no hole to allow sight on that left side of his face, though his other eye was visible, a dull mauve. The clothes Niji wore were blue silks, a simple shawl about his neck that draped down to his trousers, both the blue with gold trim.

Contact Details: If I'm not signed on, chances are I am either not able or do not wish to play Niji at that time. Otherwise, whisper me on Niji.

Notes: --