Una Maria -- Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

UnaMaria

Una Maria -- Unowned

Post by UnaMaria »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Una Maria

Nickname: Una

Name on Identification: Maria, Una

Species: Feline

Sub Species/Breed: Mixed

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Curvy

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Pink eyes, dark blue hair, soft skin and light blue fur.

Physical Markings: Natural golden markings on her fur.

Physical Drawbacks: Not terribly strong, one weak knee.

Current Inflictions: Hands had been bound, but she was recently untied once she proved to not be at risk of escaping.

Physical Defenses: Sharp nails, otherwise nothing special.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Beautifully colored eyes and a voluptuous body.

Clothing: A thin, loose knee length skirt with a rip up her thigh. One gold anklet, some jewelry/earrings and a white strapless bra that seems to be torn in some parts.

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.) Had an expensive diamond necklace around her neck, which was taken from her and probably sold or stolen.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Afraid of the paranormal.

Disorders: None

How do they present themselves: Una tries to seem clean, calm, and composed. She isn't brash or loud-mouthed like younger or newer slaves.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Neutral. She's been broken.

Overall Attitude: Mature, calm, witty but not sarcastic. Can be a bit cynical at times. She's somewhat of a stoic, but she isn't cold or uninviting. Even towards the more intimidating patrons, she tries to be charming and well mannered.

Quirks:

Hobbies/Interests: Enjoys art and classical music.

High or Low Maintenance: Medium maintenance.

Diet/Allergies: Mild seasonal allergies

Abilities

Languages Spoken: English. Some Spanish, some German.

Can they Read/Write: Yes.

Can your character produce magic: No.

Talents/Skills: Skills are mostly bedroom related. Una Maria is also very good at erotic dance.

Training: Well trained.

Other

Previous Owners: (If known.) NPC

Previous Usage: Extensive, but she isn't damaged.

Previous status: Had been a very expensive, upper-class prostitute/concubine.

For Rent or to Own: Both

Cost: (Please see Slave Pricing in the Library for price range.) 1 Night Rental = 30 Gold or 3 Platinum. To Own = 280 to 350 Gold or 28 Platinum to 35 Platinum.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Often. Usually from mid-afternoon into the night on weekdays. On weekends, I could either be on constantly or not at all. It depends on my personal life.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Could be a cruel Master/Mistress, could be a very easy-going, kind Master/Mistress. I'm not picky- but please don't bore me.

What are your allowances for your character: NC [No Consent] mostly. Please ask for death or permanent maiming/altering of my character.

Long Term/Short Term: Either.

General Information

Character Description: Despite being quite literally unowned, no one could own her body like Una could.

Such a body was soft, voluptuous, and real. She was plump by no means, and her tactful muscle tone was obvious. Mrs. Maria was, however, shaped like a true woman. Wide hips and large breasts, with soft thighs and a round face that made other slaves look sickly and starved.

Una-Maria's fur was so thin and short it felt like smooth, soft, skin. It was a pale blue color, with highlights of shimmering gold that would occasionally catch the light and simply sparkle. Her head-hair was a dark blue that fell in gentle waves and curls down to just under her shoulder-blades. Bluenette's bangs were kept out of her beautiful pinkish-purpleish eyes that glimmered with familiar flecks of gold.

Those eyes were bright and reflected wisdom and age. No, she wasn't too old, but she was almost world weary at an age of about 25. The world Una was raised in has mentally beaten her to an emotional age of nearly 50.

But... a question arises: Where would you find such a beauty?

In chains.

Behind golden bars sat such a blue-haired woman, her hands and feet bound by dirty ropes. She seemed a bit beaten, but you wouldn't call Una damaged goods. Your eyes were free to roam her like the for-sale product she was. Yes. She was at a high price.

But surely she was worth it, hmm?

Website: http://www.f-list.net/c/Una-Maria/ And, a new website is in the works. Should be up in about a week.

Contact Details: I have MSN/Windows Live Messenger. Please ask for it, and don't be offended if I don't feel comfortable giving it to you.

Notes: I'm a very relaxed, easy-going person. You don't have to be uptight or overly professional OOC with me. Be you. And don't be afraid. :D