Jac Spearchaser - For Rent (she bites!)

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Spearchaser

Jac Spearchaser - For Rent (she bites!)

Post by Spearchaser »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Jacqueline Spearchaser

Nickname: --

Name on Identification: Jacqueline Spearchaser

Species: Kemonomimi

Sub Species/Breed: Cougar

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Toned

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): At just a glance one can tell that this furre is not of the typical feline breed. Indeed, her body is structured more closely to that of a human than a feline. She stands on the soles of her feet, her shapely legs supporting a slim, toned torso. Her breasts are full perky, even without a bra, and are not particularly large. Her arms are toned and smooth, her hands sleek and dexterous. The girl's face is more human than feline, yet the bridge of her nose is long and straight, and her nose structured more like a cougar's than a human's. Her golden blond hair is medium-long, reaching just past her shoulders, and naturally wavy. The similarities with the humans end there.

Her ears sit atop her head, and are shaped like her more wild cousin's, with black tips. Her long tail is equally colored. The girl's eyes are large and green in color, her pupils slitted like a feline's. On each finger and toe are long, sharp claws, strong enough to hold her own weight should she choose to, say, climb a tree, and sharp enough to red flesh. For this reason, the guards keep them filed low. Her teeth are sharper than a human's: while her central incisors are just as blunt as the human's, her lateral incisor, canine and first premolar are all much sharper. Her sun-bronzed skin is covered in a light, silky blond fur, only minutely thicker than peach-fuzz. It becomes thicker down her spine, and softer on her stomach and the insides of her legs and arms.

Physical Markings: Black-tipped ears and tail.

Physical Drawbacks: Only 5'7", 130-ish lbs. While quick on her feet, she is no match for a larger, more powerful furre.

Current Inflictions: -

Physical Defenses: Teeth. Claws (currently filed down).

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: She is fiesty and completely unbroken, perfect for a slaver who wants to have some fun with his new purchase. Her body is average of shape and size, and moderately above-average in muscle-tone. She's also virgin, for those who like them tight and innocent.

Clothing: The girl is dressed simply, wearing a comfortably loose v-neck shirt and loose breeches. No undergarments support her more private areas. If she moves just right, her clothing pulling in just the right direction, one may catch a peek at her pointed nipples, or her untouched mound. Her feet are bare. On her wrists and ankles are a pair of heavy wirst-irons, the emblem of The Gold Tether emblazoned on the polished surface. There is a large, sturdy D-ring attached to both. Around her neck is a strong leather collar, the tag giving her name: Jacqueline Spearchaser. Next to the tag is a ring, oft attached to some kind of post or other strong anchoring via a chain leash (she chews through the leather ones).

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.) Undergarments. A small leather satchel carrying a few survival necessities, such as a knife, some string for traps, and a few medicinal herbs. A small coin purse. A small, weathered stone arrowhead pendant with a rune emblazoned upon the surface - sentimental.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Heights

Disorders: -

How do they present themselves: Indifferent and cool at first, fiery and willing to fight back if forced into something she does not want to do. Fiercely independent.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Anger, resentment, hatred. Will fight back.

Overall Attitude: Rebellious, distrustful.

Quirks: Is particularly fond of strawberries.

Hobbies/Interests: Running, climbing, lounging.

High or Low Maintenance: Low maintenance, aside from training.

Diet/Allergies: Meat is a must. Lightly cooked. Fiber may be added in small quantities to aid with digestion and overall health.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Common tongue

Can they Read/Write: Yes

Can your character produce magic: No.

Talents/Skills: Extremely skilled at running, jumping, swimming and climbing. Relatively good at sneaking.

Training: None.

Other

Previous Owners: None

Previous Usage: None

Previous status: Freeborn

For Rent or to Own: Whichever.

Cost: 10 gold (1 platinum) per night to rent

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: If this means when I am online, generally in the late afternoon to about midnight. On Fridays and Saturdays, even later. I live in Eastern Standard Timezone, so please calculate the time accordingly to know when I will be online compared to your time.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: A slaver who has no problem using force to dominate and train my character. Forced sex is preferred, but if you have something else in mind, whisper me.

What are your allowances for your character: Check her F-List (under General Information) for fetishes, kinks, etc. that I will allow/prefer for my character. Exceptions may be made if discussed prior to roleplay.

Long Term/Short Term: I lean towards Short Term, but I can do Long Term as well.

General Information

Character Description: (see below)

Contact Details: Furcadia - Jac Spearchaser

Notes: