Gei - Rental Only - 30 Gold/3 Platinum

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Slevin
Main Hall Lurker

Gei - Rental Only - 30 Gold/3 Platinum

Post by Slevin »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Kang Gei Hao (Kang being his surname)

Nickname: Gei

Name on Identification: Gei

Species: Firefly

Sub Species/Breed: Sidhe (Faerie of noble blood)

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Lean, masculine.

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Creamy skin, black hair, caramel gold eyes.

Physical Markings: Full back tattoo of a Chinese dragon, koi and smoke/clouds. Dragon's head and neck wind around his left upper arm, its tail curls around to his opposite hip.

Physical Drawbacks: Not particularly strong.

Current Inflictions: None

Physical Defenses: Martial arts, Glamour (magic)

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Eyes, gold-vaned wings and glowing palms.

Clothing: Red silk sleeveless tunic with black silk pants. No shoes or jewelry.

Other Items on Person: None.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured.

Phobias: Water, being left alone for long periods of time, being unloved.

Disorders: None

How do they present themselves: Rather soldier-like, straight-edged and behaved towards authority figures.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: He's neutral towards it as long as he's given a purpose and allowed his fae nature - denying him it will result in him succumbing to Banality and pretty much die.

Overall Attitude: Neutral-optimistic. Adores a good bout of fun but his duties come first.

Quirks: Issues seeing glass, especially while flying.

Hobbies/Interests: N/A

High or Low Maintenance: N/A

Diet/Allergies: Pretty much anything edible to the average person but prefers fruit. No food allergies.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Common

Can they Read/Write: Yes.

Can your character produce magic: Yes. Cantrips (spells) are almost always temporary and the ones he casts are rarely malicious or directly interfere with anything major (I'll always 'attempt' them in roleplay, so it's not like the other person has to accept it).

Talents/Skills: Tailoring, gardening, grooming (hair/fur care, nail and hoof care etc.), massages. Can also Enchant people, which lets them see his true faerie self and the near dreaming (magical faerie realm that exists alongside our realm), as well as interact with other fae. For some people, Enchantment gives them a sort of high and would appear to be an acid trip as colours, tastes, smells and sounds are far more vivid and exciting. He belongs to House Fiona, which celebrates love (most commonly expressed through vigorous bouts of sex among the fae that belong to this House). Therefore he's quite skilled in bed and may be considered a whore - of course he's not going to sleep with just anyone. Love, even among fae, requires an attraction first.

Other

Previous Owners: None that were played by actual people.

Previous Usage: None.

Previous status: Free Sidhe.

For Rent or to Own: For rent

Cost: 30 gold OR 3 platinum.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Sporadic?

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Gei is not a meatbag to be kicked around. He may be a slave but I am not. I want fun, interesting roleplay and I'm looking for Masters/Mistresses who are well-balanced between discipline and care.

What are your allowances for your character: No death, no removal of limbs (including wings), all major permanent injuries have to have permission from me.

Long Term/Short Term: I'm fine with either or, it's not like I expect long term RP with everyone.

General Information

Character Description: Delicate wings like glass, boasting a gold-like framework sprouted from a painted back, vivid colours creating a winding dragon and other related motif, its head to rest on his arm. The insectoid wings were built to carry the lean, but certainly not feminine, body of the man who sported hair as black as pitch and caramel eyes not belonging to the phenotype of his ethnicity. Swathed in a red silk tunic and black silk trousers, this fae-like creature boasted a curious green glow from his palms and short-lived flecks from his wings.

Contact Details: Whisper me on Gei

Notes: None atm.
(00:01:01) Sassifrass: lol voreee pls voooore
(00:01:13) Rupert: LOL
(00:01:17) Sassifrass: i i just wanna see rupert unhinge his jaw and deepthroat batu's face