Zhel (Zebra/human hybrid) - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

lynnyl

Zhel (Zebra/human hybrid) - Unowned

Post by lynnyl »

Slave Form

Basic Information

- Full Name: Zhelavra Yahtri

- Nickname: Zhel

- Name on Identification: Zhel

- Species: Human

- Sub Species/Breed: Zebra

Physical Appearance

- Body Type: Slender, tall.

- Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): 5'10". Silver hair that reaches lower back. Light blue eye; right is missing. Hairless white skin. Hooves replace toes. Small slitted nose. Tiny zebra ears and tail.

- Physical Markings: Black zebra markings. Small scars on her back.

- Physical Drawbacks: Right eye has been gouged out. Weak bones from being broken over and over again.

- Current Inflictions: See above.

- Physical Defenses: Tooth and claw, baby.

- Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Very aesthetically pleasing...exotic in appearance.

- Clothing: Red bikini like outfit that scarcely covers her body, golden trim and chains. Golden collar and bangles. Matching eye patch for her right eye. Appears to be previously owned/abandoned by rich slaver. Piercings; golden monroe stud, ear hoops.

- Other Items on Person: Nothing, taken by the House. She's rather upset about this...

Behavior

- Feral or Cultured: Cultured. Very dignified for a slave.

- Phobias: Algophobia - fear of ANY pain. Agraphobia - fear of sexual abuse.

- Disorders: Social and separation anxiety.

- How do they present themselves: She presents herself as very stoic and dignified. Bitter perhaps, but friendly nonetheless. May seem apathetic of approach at first. Hides her anxiety, though it may show in particular mannerisms such as bouncing knee, tapping hoof, looking around frequently.

- Feelings towards being owned/rented: Enjoys serving as long as no harm comes to her. Must feel safe and protected, and never be left alone.

- Overall Attitude: Kind and loyal as long as she is cared for. Towards strangers; stiff, shy, reclusive, but forces an awkward friendliness. Very obedient.

- Quirks: Unusual sense of humor. Desperate to find something to keep herself busy if left unaccompanied, which could not be a good thing...

- Hobbies/Interests: Serving, cleaning, tailoring. Conversing with people, finding things out about them.

- High or Low Maintenance: Low maintenance when it comes to caring for herself, but high when it comes to her social and separation anxiety.

- Diet/Allergies: Vegetarian.

Abilities

- Languages Spoken: Common.

- Can they Read/Write: Both - common.

- Can your character produce magic: No.

- Talents/Skills: Tailoring.

- Training: Mostly companionship and house services. Common etiquette, manners, etc. Knows her place - very trainable. Used once for pleasure, but it's obvious how that turned out.

Other

- Previous Owners: One previous owner, very abusive. Unknown.

- Previous Usage: Pleasure, pet, companion. "Punching bag".

- Previous status: Slave.

- For Rent or to Own: Own - must be accompanied by one other slave, or owner must be careful in keeping her company.

- Cost: 1 Night Rental = 25 Gold or 3 Platinum.
To Own = 260 to 330 Gold or 28 Platinum to 35 Platinum. (Price reduction due to missing eye.)

OOC Info/Notes

- Availability: Weekdays and weekends, typically after 12 CST to late into the night, mainly because I leave it up and running while I do other things; a whisper should get my attention. Very flexible.

- What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: A good story, good relationships between characters.

- What are your allowances for your character: She is no consent, just no more mutilation or heavy harm to her, or death, obviously.

- Long Term/Short Term: Both, but I do favor long term. :)

General Information

- Character Description: Silver hair, sleeked back to perfection, tickled at the top of fine rump, where the quintessential zebra's tail wriggled about idly. Sprawling from said tail came black stripes, writhing about her form in mezmerizing patterns. Long-legged was the beauty, with a pleasing face and bright blue eye; the other entirely missing, but covered by a fitting eye patch that'd match the luxurious red fabrics and golden accents donning shapely body. Golden bangles and other jewelries decorated the femme. Posture was perfect, the only word to describe her being elegant; face was still like stone, but it added a certain serenity about her.

And a clothing/marking ref if needed; http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z168 ... ingref.png

- Contact Details: blynnyl@aim.com, or Zhel on Furcadia. Feel free to contact me at anytime. I will answer any questions you may have. :)

- Notes: *Para RP* Quite honestly, I would prefer a 'nicer' owner for her, who will use her properly. She's been through a lot. And a little on her anxieties; she does NOT like being alone, I am pretty sure I made that clear. When in public, she is extra conscious of her missing eye and being alone makes her feel vulnerable. This will sometimes cause her to seek a hiding place, or put herself out of the way so other slaves will be noticed first. Other times she will find/do something to keep her busy and mind off of it.