{ Lhouis Dubois | Unowned }

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

phylus

{ Lhouis Dubois | Unowned }

Post by phylus »

Slave Form
Updated June 10th, 2010 with sales and ownership status.

Drawn by phylus. For commission information and pictures, scroll down! :3

Basic Information
Full Name: Lhouis Dubois.
Nickname: Puss in Boots.
Name on Identification: Lhouis
Species: Domestic cat.
Sub Species/Breed: Maine coon.

Physical Appearance
Current Inflictions: Under slept, under nourished.
Clothing: Scarlet leather knee-high boots; silken red collar with golden tag reading, "Lhouis"; golden wrist cuffs.

Behavior
Feral or Cultured: Cultured.
How do they present themselves: Haughty, disinterested.
Feelings towards being owned/rented: Fuck y'all.
High or Low Maintenance: High and low.

Abilities
Languages Spoken: English, French.
Can they Read/Write: English, French.
Can your character produce magic: Nope.
Training: None. Previous attempts unsuccessful.

Other
Previous Owners: Unrecorded. Forgotten goods.
Previous Usage: Maid, luxury slave. Pet.
Previous status: Worker.
For Rent or to Own: Both. (:
Cost: Unbroken, Untrained Slave: 1 Night Rental = 10 Gold or 1 Platinum; To Own = 80 Gold or 8 Platinum.

OOC Info/Notes
Availability: Sporadic. I have a fairly busy summer but I'm more than happy to entertain for the night (: You'll find me most weekdays, rarely weekends. If I'm gone for a month (which will happen this summer), it doesn't mean I'm not coming back. BUT If I'm online, there's a 99% chance I'm there to roleplay. Best bet is to whisper.
What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Character building, drama, realism, coherence -- anything. A good, not prolix, writer. If you want to own Lhouis, you'll need to rent him out on more than one occasion and also have my consent. And you can't just 'free' him either. I just don't want to end up with him owned by someone I dislike roleplaying with. ;P
What are your allowances for your character: Consent. You cannot own Lhouis without my consent, nor should you attempt to alter his being dramatically without said consent. Generally, though, I'm fairly lax and will let roleplay roll where it wants.
Long Term/Short Term: Both. Seeing as I'm sporadic, I'm looking for short, but long-term, ongoing plots are adored! ;)
About the Creator: I am a lady. I know, shocking. It never occurred to me that would be a big ordeal but, in any case, you can just not roleplay with me and life will go on.

General Information
Images: Contact Details: Just whisper only please. If you're interested in commissioning me, feel free to email me at phylus@shadowlack.com. Or better yet, whisper!

Commission Information:
Gallery: http://phylus.deviantart.com/ Just click 'gallery' at the top to see everything. Or see my VCL: http://us-p.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/sleepwaters/.
Commission Details: Right now I'll only accept short term commissions. So flat-coloured busts to full-body sketches. My price range is generally between $5.00 to $15.00. I'm very flexible with costs though... ! (: I'd prefer Paypal payment and will rarely work for the occasional Digo item.
Sales: Currently, I am selling some cheapy premades! See here: http://www.thegoldentether.com/board/vi ... 80#p121480.