Cranky

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Cranky

Cranky

Post by Cranky »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Serenity Kalma

Nickname: Sere, Cranky, other such abreviations

Name on Identification: Serenity "Cranky" Kalma

Species: Human

Sub Species/Breed: Weewolf

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Slim

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Hair is blonde, eyes are golden, skin is very pale

Physical Markings: Tattoos under her eyes

Physical Drawbacks: None really, though some might say she's too lean and not 'curvy' enough

Current Inflictions: None

Physical Defenses: Her werewolf form

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: A cute personality and her looks in general

Clothing: A skin-tight short dress with red and white stripes upon it, fishnet stockings and high red stiletto boots

Other Items on Person: Always carries a lolipop

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: The dark

Disorders: Schizophrenic

How do they present themselves: Very cute and eager

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Just likes the company really

Overall Attitude: Cute, but you make her angry (god forbid you touch her loli) she'll rip your throat out

Quirks:

Hobbies/Interests: The outdoors and sweets in general

High or Low Maintenance: Quite high though it pays off with her undivided attention and affection

Diet/Allergies: None that she's aware of

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Common

Can they Read/Write: She can do both

Can your character produce magic: Nope (Accept the will needed to change to her were self)

Talents/Skills: She's a pleasure slave, so she knows all that sort of thing. But also she's been trained in raising children and keeping a good home, so she's a well balanced slave.

Training:

Other

Previous Owners: One when she was very young but more of a trainer

Previous Usage: Student to the master

Previous status: Slave (Born one)

For Rent or to Own: Both

Cost: 1 Night Rental = 30 Gold or 3 Platinum.
To Own = 280 to 350 Gold or 28 Platinum to 35 Platinum.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Available

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Anything, just give me RP!

What are your allowances for your character: Everything accept heavy mutilation (i.e. losing a limb etc) and death

Long Term/Short Term: LONG TERM

General Information

Character Description: What a devastatingly, cute human Her long golden locks are all tied up in pig-tails with red silk ribbons. Partially swept bangs fall over one of her fierce, yellow eyes. Stains of blood travel down from beneath them - <i>real or just makeup?</i> Candy stripe dress hugs at her curvacious figure. Black fishnet knee highs cover her legs and plunge down into crimson, leather boots. Mint lollipop is always held in satin gloves, though she hardly ever shares it. <i>Do you care for a taste?</i> Personality is sporadic and it seems her temper gets the best of her..., there's something just not right about her. <i>I ain't your cute little sex toy!

Images: Look to the site (but if you want to draw her feel free =P)

Contact Details: Whisper me on Furc as Cranky

Notes: Nothing else to add really