Freyja Ironpaw's Papers ~Owned~

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Freyja

Freyja Ironpaw's Papers ~Owned~

Post by Freyja »

Slave Form
Owned by Llave

Slave0120785: Freyja Ironpaw, Basic Information

Full Name: Freyja Ironpaw

Nickname: Currently None

Name on Identification: Freyja

Species: Britannia Petite~Ironpaw Tribe~

Sub Species/Breed: Unknown

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Slim but well toned

Physical Details (Hair: Sky Blue/Eyes:Crimson red/Fur: Snow White)

Physical Markings: Exotic Black Tribal Tattooing

Physical Drawbacks: Remaining still for long periods of time causes pains, Right Eye Burned Out

Current Inflictions: None

Physical Defences: Chi Focused Regeneration & Martial Elemental Manipulation Arts: Earth, Metal & Fire

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Well Disciplined, Well Spoke, Respectful, Trained in Mystical Elemental Manipulation Arts, Unscarred Body, In Good Health, Fast learner

Clothing: http://www.funnyanimation.org/images/img52442936.jpg

Other Items on Person: Silver Anti Magic Collar ~Being Worn~

Behaviour

Feral or Cultured: Tribal/Cultured

Phobias: Being bound perfectly still

Disorders: None

How do they present themselves: She Presents herself impeccably well, although some of her native customs can be perceived as Challenging

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Fine with it, most unpleasant situations she will attempt to talk herself out of, only resulting to violence as a last option.

Overall Attitude: Proud, stoic, silent most of the time and a thinker

Quirks: Soft voice,

Hobbies/Interests: Learning to dance, Learning Alchemy, Painting, Learning to sing, Keeping in Shape, Brewing Cider

High or Low Maintenance: Medium or Very Low if allowed to sustain herself.

Diet/Allergies: Fruit, Nuts and loves apples.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Earthen, Lupine, Common, Oriental, Dragon

Can they Read/Write: Oriental, Earthen, Some Common

Can your character produce magic: yes

Talents/Skills: Apart from the for-mentioned Arts she is able to do, and her hobbies, she happens to be a good story teller and has skills in Alchemy and Smithing.

Training: None, Training is needed

Other

Previous Owners: N/A

Previous Usage: N/A

Previous status: Monk

For Rent or to Own: To be Rented

Cost: Ten gold a night.

Info/Notes

Availability: Most days of the week

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Someone that will offer me fun and exciting role play without any repetitive sex/forced sex scenes. While I do enjoy such scenes it does not help with character development if it is just sex, sex.

What are your allowances for your character: No Death, Alterations I might allow if story related, But I do prefer not to have my character crippled or maimed, exceptions can happen.

Long Term/Short Term: Either, although I love long term.

General Information

Character Description:

The small lupine was none other than a Britannia Petite, dressed in her new exotic and cute outfit her back length hair had also changed, now neck lengh spike, and a long fringe falling over her right eye. The tiny little female stood at a grand height of three foot and six inches; her medium sized ears stood erect as was common for her breed and three steel hoop piercings in each ear brought her to a full height to only four foot. Despite her almost childlike height it would be clear that she was in fact a fully developed adult female, her figure was a slim but toned, up her arms, neck and seemingly gowning down her back and chest she had exotic tribal markings dyed into her fur. Lastly hinting to her profession of life white linen bandages could be seen wrapped around her hands and up to her elbows, remaining eye was crimson in colour, over the other sported a basic eye patch also around her neck was one of the Tether Magic Subpressor Collars.

Contact Details: In game or in PM's

Notes: I do not do Age play or scat or water sports.