Pheared Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Pheared

Pheared Unowned

Post by Pheared »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: No one knows, not even herself she was just dumped with the name Pheared (Feared)

Nickname: P H/Phear/Dog

Name on Identification: Doesn't answer to her name although she has been known to respond to Dog

Species: Canine

Sub Species/Breed: White German Shepherd

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Underweight, scruffy and unkept

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Her fur is a very dirty white with soft blue eyes. She has a pink nose and pawpads also.

Physical Markings: A black saddle marking along her back

Physical Drawbacks: She doesn't have thumbs so holding things can be hard.

Current Inflictions: None

Physical Defenses: She has very sharp teeth and has no quarrels about using them.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Her unusual black saddle marking against her fur with her blue eyes makes her quite attractive.

Clothing: None

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.) None

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Feral

Phobias: Try what isn't she scared of? She has no trust for anyone else

Disorders: She is not exactly obedient so she really won't obey unless pushed.

How do they present themselves: A medium size shepherd who seems frightened of everything.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Either is fine.

Overall Attitude: She can be very sweet but it takes allot of patience as she is very very fearful. Beware though she will Bite if she feels threatened, which is a very easy thing to do.

Quirks: She could make someone a good pet if someone put the effort in

Hobbies/Interests: She likes peaceful places and finding somewhere away from the busy place where her fears dissapear just for a while.

High or Low Maintenance: Low to care for but High to work with

Diet/Allergies: She eats what she gets and No allergies found.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: English-She can speak human/Ferian as well as Feral.

Can they Read/Write: No/No

Can your character produce magic: No

Talents/Skills: None discovered

Training: None is known, all is known she was previously beaten to near death in a training session.

Other

Previous Owners: (If known.) Unkown, she was dumped off in an awful state with a card around her neck saying Useless.

Previous Usage: Attempted to be kept as a slave.

Previous status: Slave/Pet

For Rent or to Own: Either

Cost: (Please see Slave Pricing in the Library for price range.) Unbroken, Untrained Slave: 1 Night Rental = 10 Gold or 1 Platinum.
To Own = 50 to 100 Gold or 5 Platinum to 10 Platinum.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Para Rper

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Another Para but someone who can deal with a challenge.

What are your allowances for your character: Anything except toilet, diapers, Mutilation and Death

Long Term/Short Term: I would really prefer someone long term

General Information

Character Description: This pup is very very fearful but is also marked as quite aggressive. Something was done to her to make what could have been a wonderful pet into a nervous wreck. She's a medium size white German shepherd with a unusual black saddle type marking along her back. Many just call her Pheared because she's just so fearful, others say She can't be tamed and not worth the time. All that is needed is someone with patience and time but the intelligence to work around her, she comes off as quite rude and has even been known to be foul mouthed, but in truth she's just scared stupid and this is her defense.

Contact Details: Whisper me :)

Notes: I'm Uk based so beware my timezone is odd and I also share the computer with family. I am 22 Rl so quite old enough to be here, look forward to Rping :D