Camantha; Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

zero

Camantha; Unowned

Post by zero »

Basic Information

Full Name: Camantha Sinclair

Nickname: Cam, Cammy, Sin

Name on Identification: Camantha

Species: Specter Unicorn

Sub Species/Breed: Black Sheep

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Curvy, Slender

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): White hair with black intermingled at the base of her neck. Red eye. Pale Gray Skin, white wings and black, multi-shaded horn with white tip at the center of her forehead.

Physical Markings: Splotches of white on her gray skin, black tufts of fur on her wrists, ankles, tip of tail.

Physical Drawbacks: Right eye is gone, only a hole remains.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: She has a soft almost ethereal voice with an eye that seems to glow. This specter has an aire of mystery encircling her existence, mannerisms and history. Her voice is one to rival that of the siren's, equally as captivating and unreal.

Clothing: Harem Attire like this or a black kimono with red sash and silver horse accents.

Other Items on Person: Layered Necklace, Diamond Collarwith tags.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Large Fires. Thunderstorms.

Disorders: None

How do they present themselves: She keeps most to herself but serves, most often, without fail. She seems rather timid at first, taking quite awhile to completely warm up to a new acquaintance. She moves fluidly and is rather obedient in most cases, although she seems to harbor some form of resentment for religion. At times she can be rebellious, depending on what is asked of her or is said--especially when coming from other slaves. It may be necessary to put her in her place.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Most of the time Camantha is eager to please, however she loathes disappointing others and punishment.

High or Low Maintenance: High.

Diet/Allergies: Herbivore.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Common

Can they Read/Write: Yes

Can your character produce magic: Yes;
She speaks with and sees the dead.
Can shape shift, fly, possess others. (prohibited by collar)

Talents/Skills: Pleasure, House Cleaning, Hand to Hand Combat, Channeling the Dead, Possession

Training: Obedience, Respect; Basics.

Other

Previous Owners: (If known.) Unknown.

Previous status: Free-spirited Unicorn, before death.

For Rent or to Own: Rent-to-Own preferred but negotiable.

Cost: Rental: 20 gold Own: 270 gold

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: I live in EST. I am available most weekday evenings after 7pm (sometimes earlier depending on work schedule), and most weekends. I'm pretty open about my schedule with Long Term RP Partners, so if you're concerned, feel free to ask.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Fantasy/TGT Time Period Setting preferred but not required, I will RP with everyone but understand that Camantha may be confused or unsure about your futuristic characters.

What are your allowances for your character: No Scarification, Dismemberment or Death without consent. Just talk to me about it, I'll likely say its fine.

Long Term/Short Term: I prefer Long Terms but Short Terms are accepted.

General Information

Character Description: > Cotton soft obsidian fluff grew natural; dyed here and razor-ed there - she was a horned-hybrid obsessed with fashion and coupled with a superb sense of the world's most rejected styles; kimonos and harem clothing overwhelmed her wardrobe, ready for any such occasion. A harem slave with the utmost skills, a tame voice with mischievous eyes. Cotton eye patch cloaked the right eye; most favored was bright and new; a heart-shaped emblem dyed red. Her final adornments, aside from eloquent necklaces, was that genetically stolen horn and those petite ivory wings. Playfully erotic.

Website: http://www.wix.com/zerorendezvous/zeros ... e/camantha

Contact Details: Camantha, Play, or Ezme on Furcadia.