Lakorayon St. John [Owned]

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Lakorayon
TGT Patron

Lakorayon St. John [Owned]

Post by Lakorayon »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Lakorayon Johnathan Anorakos

Nickname: Lyon St. John, Lyon, Lako, Anokos, Bird Boi (don't ask who gave him that)

Name on Identification: Lakorayon St. John

Species: Swan

Sub Species/Breed: Mute Swan

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Fit and Average, his body type is toned and fit, muscular without being overly so for a swan

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): He holds midnight hair with silver eyes, pale skin beneath feathers of newfallen snow and a beak all of ebony.

Physical Markings: A few black feathers trail over his form here and there, his wings hold more black feathers than his body does.

Physical Drawbacks: none to speak of

Current Inflictions: (Note scribbled by a guard: The shrink has diagnosed him with depression, some mage guy says he's got a 'taint' on his soul, whatever that means)

Physical Defenses: His beak and his fists (If he's outside of the pens with his Bangle Staff and Violin then he has those)

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: lakorayon's one amazing attribute is the fact he is a damn fine Musician. He plays the violin and even sings. The attraction to him is the fact that he is quite well mannered and well trained in his art.

Clothing: Monk garbs of light blue to white are found upon his form at all times, Japanese Sandels adorn his feet, while a japanese loin cloth is his undergarment.

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.) Bangled Staff, Luminair Violin in case (A Shukaku Flute and Shinobue flute are stored within the same case which has been modified to carry the three instruments safely)

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Very Cultured

Phobias: Fire, Having his wings clipped, Love (You get to ask if you want a backstory on this)

Disorders: Depressed and suffering from a darkness in his soul. 9Again ask if you want a backstory)

How do they present themselves:He presents himself with dignity yet he is quite humble. He knows his place and seems to like it.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: (Written in his own words) "How could I feel anything but grateful? For my sins i was cast here in these pens, but through rentals, ownership, and music I grant myself redemtion."

Overall Attitude:Sweet, Gentle, kind with a dark side that comes out very rarely (like say if his friends were in danger)

Quirks: He has a tendency of being attracted to very beautiful things, and also a tendency to blush heavily when flirted with. Also he tends to speak in a romantic tone.

Hobbies/Interests: Music

High or Low Maintenance: low-medium

Diet/Allergies: Veggitarian (Has and Will eat fish)

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Common, Japanese

Can they Read/Write:Common, Japanese

Can your character produce magic: Yes

Talents/Skills: Firstly. Healing

He can do this in two forms, Lesser and Greater healing, its his best skill above anythign else. Lesser curse minor wounds and Greater healing heals major wounds (does not save lost limbs unless he adds special ingredients)

Secondly. Lesser Holy Fire

Only lesser until he finds a better teacher of the Flame arts, he calls it holy fire cause Fire is a purifying element so ya.. This is simeply a Fireball pure and simple

Third. Musician

He can play both the Violin, Shakuhachi and Shinobue, Violin is his best and it is carried on his back at all times in its casing with the Shakuhachi and Shinobue made to fit inside.

Fourthly. Voice

Yes the swan can sing and pretty well at that, often hell sing when accompanying his Violin playin. [Whisper for the songs he can Sing]

Fifth. Pyro Trickery

This isnt so much a skill as it is him just having fun, sometimes hell make little humanoids of flame and make them dance around or play, these come in two colors, blue adn red fire, BLUE fire is SAFE to the touch Red is not.

Sixth. Tailor

As it states, Lyon can create clothing and Mend like master so ask away!

Training: Violin, Sewing, Vocal training, Flute training (Shukaku and Shinobue)

Other

Previous Owners: (If known.) Not listed (In fact he seemed to tear up at the mention)

Previous Usage: Tailor, Violinist, Opera singer

Previous status: Was a Free monk before his enslavement

For Rent or to Own: both

Cost: (Please see Slave Pricing in the Library for price range.)

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: I'm on at least 3-5 times a week.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Honestly I want development for Lako. I want a damn decent story to make him grow more.

What are your allowances for your character: Oh just ask.

Long Term/Short Term: Long Temr PLEASE 9I am not against short term but It would be nice to tell me first)

General Information

Character Description: http://www.wix.com/KannaKoron/Lyon-St-John [Owned: ][Current status: Learning a new Instrument, whisper for inquiries! Seeking as well!] Lyon is well known as a monk from a far away land. He walks with a soft clickclack of wooden sandals; his demeanor that of a true monk - kindhearted and sweet. He would sooner help than hurt. His outfit gives away his profession despite a long ago fall from grace at the hands of a noble woman. The quiet slave manages to keep that long ebony hair soft as silk and the white feathers of his wings as clean and pure as the driven snow. For now his travels have lead him to the inside of a cage, but who's to say that's the way it will always be? [Show shedule: Private shows (Open), Public shows: (Open)][Selling an alt Whisper]

Website: http://www.wix.com/kannakoron/lyon-st-john and http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=6149

Contact Details: I'm on this character a lot so just whisper or PM me here.

Notes: Ask for any question you might have!