Xero Serino - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

XeroSerino

Xero Serino - Unowned

Post by XeroSerino »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Xero Serino

Nickname: Xero or Xer

Name on Identification: Xero

Species: Tiger

Sub Species/Breed: Part Wolf

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Scarred, tall, and slightly muscular

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Red hair, deep sea blue eyes, with the typical Tiger orange fur. He has sharp claws that may or may not need clipped to prevent harm.

Physical Markings: Tiger stripes.

Physical Drawbacks: Scars on his chest still ache if hit too roughly.

Current Inflictions: If chest scars count, then those. If not, no.

Physical Defenses: Sharp claws and teeth, if those count.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Despite being a Furre, and not a Feral, he still has barbed cock, and a knot at the end.

Clothing: Loincloth

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.) Absolutely nothing.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Large dogs.

Disorders: None.

How do they present themselves: Untamed, and usually docile, unless feeling threatened. Then he seems wild.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Unsure, as its a new experience. Not used to taking orders, though.

Overall Attitude: Semi-disobedient, but usually overall calm.

Quirks: Largely sarcastic

Hobbies/Interests: Hobbies include carving wood. Interests are food, sleep, and people unlike himself.

High or Low Maintenance: Low maintence. He can take care of himself for the most part.

Diet/Allergies: Meat, mostly cooked, but wouldn't mind raw. Will eat vegetables, but hates them. No allergies.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: English

Can they Read/Write: No/No

Can your character produce magic: No

Talents/Skills: Can carve things out of wood.

Training: None

Other

Previous Owners: (If known.) None

Previous Usage: None

Previous status: Savannah tribe hunter

For Rent or to Own: Own and/or rent. Don't mind being owned, would like be rentable after ownship.

Cost: Own: 60 gold. Rent: 9 Gold

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Almost all nights, some days.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Expand my horizons on rping, and hope to get better at it. As far as the actual rp's, preferably a pleasure slave.

What are your allowances for your character: No strapons, or anal, or male owners. (don't mind male renters. Don't ask.)

Long Term/Short Term: If this means how long I plan to be around the Golden Tether, that remains to be unseen. If possible, I'd stick me as a Mid Term? If I like it well enough, I may stick around a while. If not, I wont be around long.

General Information

Character Description: A typical Tiger-Furre, standing at about 6'5, with muscles to add to his looks. About his looks, he would look handsome, if not for the snarl that was usually on his face. He was raised in the savannah, so he went shirtless often to camoflague better, and it showed his scars hunting prey, which were often big cats like feral tigers, lions, and hyenas. He wore nothing but a loincloth to keep himself comfortable and agile. [Age: 27] [Single, not looking.] [Unowned] (straight from Furc Desc. if thats allowed.)

Contact Details: R.Gilgamesh@yahoo.com Don't send me any download, ads, or anything of the sort. Only contact me if you absolutely need me.

Notes: Am in College, and I may not be available all nights, and I may not be focused on some nights.