Alexandyr - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Alexandyr

Alexandyr - Unowned

Post by Alexandyr »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Alexandyr Kossel

Nickname: Alex, Ali, Xandyr

Name on Identification: Alexandyr

Species: Feline

Sub Species/Breed: Calico

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Thin with slight feminine curves.

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Hair is sort of longish and auburn in colour. Usually either tied back or made to obscure his vision when too lazy to mess with it. He has heterochromatic eyes (Left blue. Right green)

Physical Markings: Punched Identification tag in his left ear. Much like what you see on wildlife.

Physical Drawbacks: Size. He is rather small for a male which gives him a very high disadvantage against those larger and far stronger then he.

Current Inflictions: None

Physical Defenses: Claws and Teeth

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Rather young looking and feminine. Is also considered cute and adorable.

Clothing: A simple green tee with a black long sleeved underneath. (Sometimes just a green tee, but this one tends to be too short as midriff is exposed while wearing) Long, black baggy pants, held up by a studded belt. No shoes.

Other Items on Person: Pack of Marlboro cigarettes or Swisher Sweets cigarillos <- (Rare for SS)

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Nyctophobia, Aeroacrophobia & Thanatophobia

Disorders: Slight speech impediment. Stammers even when not nervous. Diagnosed with ADD.

How do they present themselves: Well mannered and obedient.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Terrified. Has never been owned and doesn't know what to expect.

Overall Attitude: Exceptionally timid and very shy. Alex is also extremely submissive and passive aggressive.

Quirks: Has a habit of biting at his bottom lip.

Hobbies/Interests: Loves music and singing.

High or Low Maintenance: Low Maintenance. He doesn't require much.

Diet/Allergies: Solely fed on the food provided by the Tether. No know allergies.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Common

Can they Read/Write: Can read very little. Has a lot of trouble with simple words, let along more complex ones. Can write his name.

Can your character produce magic: No

Talents/Skills: Can cook, Very Clean and Tidy, Avid singer.

Training: Being new to the slave scene, Alex has absolutely no proper training.

Other

Previous Owners: N/A

Previous Usage: N/A

Previous status: N/A

For Rent or to Own: Up for rent and/or ownership. (Please note: Once owned, Alex will not be placed in the pens my me, the player, unless stated otherwise by his owner.)

Cost: 10Gold / 7 Platinum

OOC Info/Notes

Availability:

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Someone who is not all about the RP sex. In all honesty, that's the last thing on my list for what I want Alex used for. Alex needs a Master/Mistress that has a little more depth then that. Not to mention literate. Alex IS an adult character and will be treated as such. You act childish I'm most likely going to just up and leave the RP.

What are your allowances for your character: Listed here -> F-List

Long Term/Short Term: Either. Long term highly preferred though.

General Information

Character Description: (Taken from Furc) Blank gaze was given through auburn locks as they fell haphazardly before two-toned eyes of blue and green. A petite little feline, looking no older then his teen years sat there with little to say. Smallish frame, seemingly delicate, was curved in faint feminine charm, subtle curves here and there, but male all the same. But what a conundrum as he was male, but fur sported calico colours. Attire consisted of a simple green tee.. that was a tad too short as midriff was exposed for all to see. His lower half sported a pair of baggy black pants, held up by a studded belt. To complete the ensemble was a thick, heavy leather collar strapped around his neck. Bondage loop hung from the center.. but no tag. (Better will be added later when I'm not so lazy)

Contact Details: Just bother me on Alexandyr if you see me on.

Notes: Alex is easily frightened, especially if the things scaring him relate to the phobias listed above. When subjected to such, he'll literally break down.