Sarako - Owned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Sarako

Sarako - Owned

Post by Sarako »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Sarako Kawai

Nickname: Sara, Kitten, Kitty,

Name on Identification: Sarako

Owner: Marquis Orias

Species: Hellcat

Sub Species/Breed:

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Voluptuous

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Everything about her is of red and black. From fur to eyes and to hair. Tail is long, thick, and heavy. Much like that of a snow leopard and completely prehensile. Skin is a dark, reddish flesh colour. That is except in her mouth. You will find her mouth a dark purple-black.

Physical Markings: Branded on her right hip with a stylized insignia. (Fur doesn't grow in this area for a reason)

Physical Drawbacks: N/A

Current Inflictions: N/A

Physical Defenses: Claws, Teeth, horns, thick and heavy tail.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Delectable curves and beautiful colours. Not to mention that large fluff of a tail. Many have tried not to hug it, but many have also failed.

Clothing: Wears little to nothing. Large breasts are contained in nothing more then a skimpy silken, spaghetti-strapped top. It's completely transparent and red in colour. Snug around her bottom would be red lace panties. Silver rings and barbells in her ears and a think, heavy collar strapped around her neck.

Other Items on Person: A golden bangle she wears on her left bicep. Gifted to her by her Master.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Spiders and Sever Weather (If you happen to be close to her when thunder booms.. you might find a scared little hellion latched onto you.)

Disorders: None Known

How do they present themselves: Well-mannered, Sometimes Uppity, Civilized.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Sarako doesn't mind the idea of being rented. In fact, she flaunts herself to try to draw in possible renters.

Overall Attitude: A total queen. Sarako, although well-mannered in proper behaviors, she has her moments where she's just a bit snobbish. This is mostly directed to lower class slaves and slavers she finds outside her tastes. She'll be the one to let you know when she finds you annoying, arrogant, or prudish. When not in bitch mode, Sarako is very sweet.

Quirks: Has a habit of snuggling her own tail or even using said tail to wrap others in close to her for snuggles.

Hobbies/Interests: Listening to music, doodling, snuggling people, and sleeping.

High or Low Maintenance: Varies on her mood. More High then low at times due to her high standards that have been brought on by Orias.

Diet/Allergies: Is kept well fed with the finest foods offered, paid for by her Master. No know allergies at this time.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Common; Dabbles in a bit of dragon.

Can they Read/Write: Can both read and write.

Can your character produce magic: Some. Fire based magic. (Staved by the bangle on her arm but is unaware of it)

Talents/Skills: Cooking and dancing

Training: Trained in house related tasks (ie. Cooking & cleaning), record and book keeping, sewing, and many forms of pleasuring.

Other

Previous Owners: Athroun

Previous Usage: Companion Slave

Previous status:

For Rent or to Own: Rent Only

Cost: 3 Platinum per Night / N/A for Resale

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: I'm on the EST clock. My times will vary day by day as my work schedule is rather sporadic at times. Not to mention my Owner (rl mate) works third and needs the use of my taxi service xD!

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Literacy and Intelligence! I CANNOT stress this enough due to previous renters being about as smart as a bag of rocks. Content, Substance, something other then just jumping right into screwing Sarako. She does have other uses, you know :|

What are your allowances for your character: F-List Baby~

Long Term/Short Term: Either is fine with me.

General Information

Character Description: See Image

Contact Details:

Notes: Sarako will never be up for new ownership. Her owner is also my rl mate. So please, don't ask about owning Sarako.