Gwendolin - Owned - Rentable

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Caroline
New Patron

Gwendolin - Owned - Rentable

Post by Caroline »

Basic Information

Full Name: Unknown
Nickname: -
Name on Identification: Gwendolin, as named by the Tether.
Age: Appears to be withing late teens to early twenties.
Species: Atlantian (Sea Dragon)
Sub Species: Human

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Petite, lithe.
Physical Details: Gwen has before lived a life in the lap of luxury. She has no signs of scaring, and bruises easily. this is thought to indicate that she has never been abused before becoming the property of the Tether. Her skin is a rich chocolate color, and she has many pieces of jewelry that compliment these well. There are very few white markings scattered in varying places on her body. She has a tail that has no markings on it what-so-ever. To make up for this it is decorated in many fitted gold cuffs that are etched with intricate designs. She has long black hair that is highlighted with thin streaks of gold that match the color of her eyes. Gwen has two pairs of wings. One smaller pair below a larger pair. Both pairs are transparent with intricate golden designs in them. The webbing between her fingers and the fin at the tip of her tail share the same coloration as her wings. Her feet are cloven hooves, with each of the tops having a sharpened point that needs to be clipped regularly.
Physical Drawbacks: Gwen's body has a constantly raising body temperature. It is easy for her to become overheated, and when she happens she faints. Being unconscious shuts down key points of her body's functions to minimize usage and cool down her body. To prevent this, she often avoids fire and can most likely be found laying on a bare floor.
Current Inflictions: Trauma-induced amnesia. She remembers nothing of her life before coming into the Tether's custody.
Physical Defenses: Hooves can be used as a potential weapon, as well as her horns.
Appealing Attributes and Attraction: She has a soft kind of beauty that is exploited in the moonlight and in water. She's timid, soft spoken, and very obedient.
Clothing: Gwen is dressed in a style of clothing that resembles a belly dancer to show off her physical appeal. He pants are made from a silk material and are transparent. Each leg is slitted below the waist band on the outsides, and runs all the way down to where they tuck under the cuffs at her ankles. The top she wears exposes most of her back, and her stomach. It is fitted to her, with a low cut chest to expose slight amount of cleavage. It has one sleeve on the right arm that is made of the same transparent silk as her pants. It is slitted from the shoulder all the way down to where it tucks under the cuff at her wrist.
Other Items on Person: Due to her markings, Gwen has many pieces of gold jewelry on her. These include fitted cuffs on her ankles, right wrist, left bicep, and along many parts of her tail. She has two piercings, both of the body jewelry sporting a diamond in a gold metal. One under the center of her bottom lip, and the other in her navel.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Very cultured.
Phobias: The dark. Abuse. Being alone. Guards.
Disorders: She is a bit OCD. When told to do something, she has to do it perfect or she is not satisfied when the task is complete.
How do they present themselves: Polite and well groomed.
Feelings towards being owned/rented: Frightened.
Overall Attitude: Gwen is very soft spoken and well mannered. She only speaks when spoken to, and doesn't talk back. Although, shy and timid.
Quirks: She tends to stutter when she speaks, and likes to lay on cold, bare floors.
Hobbies/Interests: She enjoys swimming, if anything.
High or Low Maintenance: Gwen does not require much to be satisfied and does not require much attention. In standings: She is a low to medium maintenance slave.
Diet/Allergies: Gwen is highly allergic to Pineapples. She needs plus amounts of zinc to keep herself healthy.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Common English.
Can they Read/Write: Not at all.
Can your character produce magic: Technically yes. Under the light of the moon her wings produce a fine gold dust when fluttered. This dust can be gathered and melted down to make gold bars, coins, jewelry. Ect.
Talents/Skills: Gwen has a gift with varying styles of music and dance.
Training: Gwen is trained as an obedience slave. Tell her to do something and she'll do it without question.
Notes: Former blue blood. Gwen was captured from her home and was formally the Princess of the City Atlantis.

Other

Previous Owners: Meuse
Previous Usage: -
Previous status: Free
For Rent or to Own: For Rent.
Cost: 25 gold per night to rent.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Im on daily, but my hours vary depending on my schedule. I work two jobs and scrap up about 60 hours a week. So bare with me I:
What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Nothing specific. I like to go with the flow.
What are your allowances for your character: Im pretty much an NC player. Since Gwen is a slave I believe in letting what happens happen. As long as she is not killed Im fine with it.
Long Term/Short Term: Either or is fine with me, but I prefer long term.

General Information

Character Description: Gwen's a real sweetheart. Her mannerisms matched with the way she speaks gives her that cute charm.
Contact Details: If you dont see me online as Gwendolin you can whisper Caroline in game. If Im online, Im always on her.