Fellyn - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Fellyn

Fellyn - Unowned

Post by Fellyn »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Fellyn

Nickname: None

Name on Identification: Fellyn

Species: Gargoyle

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Fit

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc):
Hair - Dark blue ringlets
Eyes - White, slitted pupil
Scales - Light Magenta
Horns - Lavender
Wing Webbing - Lavender
Height - 6'0"
Weight - 140 pounds

Physical Markings: Curled horns, spikes at knees and elbows. Multiple piercings in ears and along the edge of her wings, though the jewelry has all been removed.

Physical Drawbacks: Turns to stone during the day, though all physical damages are healed by the time the sun sets.

Current Inflictions: None

Physical Defenses: Clawed hands and feet, strong tail and wings.
During the day Fellyn turns into a stone statue of herself, but is completely helpless at this time.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Fellyn is able to glide, and is strong enough to do so while carrying another being of average weight. Her scales are soft, similar to those of a snake, with a slight iridescence.

Clothing: Leather bra and skirt.

Other Items on Person: Ceramic flute, glaze matching her coloring. [Allowed to keep in the pens because it is considered harmless and worthless, but may attract the attention of a buyer or renter] Multiple earrings and studs have been taken from her, many made of silver or gold.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Unknown

Disorders: None

How do they present themselves: As a gargoyle Fellyn is quite a proud being, and she often can be found offering what comfort and protection she can to those she considers to be innocent or good beings.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Fellyn does not seem to like the idea of possibly being owned, but in time she should adjust to it, possibly even protecting her owner as she used to protect the castle she comes from.

Overall Attitude: She seems to have a short temper, though once she has calmed down she is quite intelligent and curious. Just as one would expect from a gargoyle, she becomes protective of those she cares about quickly, and would likely put herself at risk in order to defend them.

Quirks: Does not seem to be able or willing to lie, as it tarnishes her honor.

Hobbies/Interests: Music in most forms is the gargoyle's true passion, though she seems interested in many things. Magic is one example, and while the gargoyle does not know any magic now, it likely wouldn't be hard to teach her if the need arose.

High or Low Maintenance: Low. Even if she is harmed, turning into a statue during the day seems to heal her of all injuries. She simply has to survive to sunrise. For now she is being kept chained however, until it is certain she will not attack anyone or try to escape.

Diet/Allergies: Omnivorous, though she does seem to prefer meats. No allergies are known of at this time.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Common

Can they Read/Write: Fellyn is able to read, though her writing is similar to a child's.

Can your character produce magic: No

Talents/Skills: Can play flute and glide.

Training: Fighting and guarding.

Other

Previous Owners: None

Previous Usage: Guardian of a castle with her family

Previous status: Free

For Rent or to Own: Rent to Own.

Cost: 10 gold rent, 100 gold own.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Mostly nights [US]

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: A long term, interesting rp. It always helps to be comfortable goofing off oocly too. Because of this and to make sure time schedules work out I'm afraid I have to insist on rent to own.

What are your allowances for your character: Obviously talk to me if you wanna do something like take off one of her wings or something. However, for minor stuff, feel free! If you're not sure if I'll approve, just ask, and I'll do the same for you.

Long Term/Short Term: Long term = love!

General Information

Character Description: While all gargoyles strive to protect, Fellyn could often be seen with a ceramic flute in hand, the odd instrument colored quite similarly to the female herself. On either side of an almost catlike face curled horns, similar to those of a ram, kept the midnight blue ringlets back out of her face with no need for the ribbons she occasionally added for color. At night her music could often be followed to whatever perch she'd found for herself, though during the day no air passed the stone lips. Eyes that were white but for the slitted pupil often filled with worry and sadness as she wondered had happened to her clan.

Images: [None yet! Feel free to draw her and I will try to do the same!]

Contact Details: Fellyn on Furc.

Notes: I'm rping Fellyn based on gargoyle culture from the series. There are some oddities, such as her clan using names, but for the most part you can assume her clan was much like Goliath's was before the attack. Goddammit people! I am not here to just rp sex. It should not be the whole point of you deciding to rp with me.