Slave Inspections

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Swash
Half Lifer

Slave Inspections

Post by Swash »

Given much thought and consultation, I, Thurayya, have taken it upon myself to begin inspections and reviews of the slaves within The Golden Tether. I will gather basic information about those slaves, and this will aid the handlers and managers of this business in how to handle each individual slave. This will include testing the slaves' skills and talents, and assessing whether they are fit for the cages or the harem pen.

(OOC This is a new project that will revolve around attempted weekly inspections of slaves within the Tether. This will provide an opportunity for the players of slaves to present ideas on how they want their slave to be trained and what direction they'd like their character to go. In turn, this will provide handlers, managers, and slavers a chance to become more informed on the slave stock and to interact more with the slaves.

Edit: As creating a list of slaves would become incredibly lengthy, I've decided to simply keep this base post up in order to provide information on what these are. If you're interested in having an inspection, please whisper me in game on Tush, leaving an offline message if I'm not currently available. Slaves who are on regularly and inside the cages will receive priority.)
Live your life with a compassion you can be proud of,
Then let your last breath fade away with dignity and love