Isar- Slave papers

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Isar

Isar- Slave papers

Post by Isar »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Isar

Nickname: n/a

Name on Identification: Isar

Species: Hyena

Sub Species/Breed: Spotted Hyena

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Lithe

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Pale blondeish hair, Grey Blue eyes.

Physical Markings:

Physical Drawbacks:

Current Inflictions:

Physical Defenses: Very sharp teeth

Appealing Attributes and Attraction:

Clothing: Thin silken scarves that barely conceal her form.

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.) Silver bicep bands, articulated cuffs that can turn into manacles with a chain added through the loops.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Being freed

Disorders:

How do they present themselves: Demure, polite, a very well behaved slave.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: There is almost nothing better as long as the Master is not too cruel.

Overall Attitude: Most agreeable

Quirks: Not defined yet

Hobbies/Interests: Dancing, servicing for pleasure, massage

High or Low Maintenance: Medium

Diet/Allergies: Red meat, but any meat will do.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Arabic, English,

Can they Read/Write: Yes

Can your character produce magic: no

Talents/Skills: Belly dancing, massage therapy, serving, skilled in giving pleasure

Training: Very well trained, See above

Other

Previous Owners: (If known.) NPC's only

Previous Usage: See above mostly pleasure slave

Previous status: Slave

For Rent or to Own: Rent possibly to own if it works out.

Cost: (Please see Slave Pricing in the Library for price range.) 15 gold a night rent, when up for purchase will be 200 gold to purchase.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: I try to be on as often as possible but I work long hours and sometimes cannot make it. Best days are Sunday and most Mondays, unless I am called in.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Almost anything goes. See Rabbit Hole profile. http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Isar

What are your allowances for your character: See Rabbit Hole profile

Long Term/Short Term: Short term for now unless other person very understanding about my odd schedule

General Information

Character Description: *she was more at home in the savannahs she seemed to be one that has gotten used to a more plush lifestyle. Upon her body she wore see through scarves layered over her to give teasing glimpses of her form. Her arms both had simple silver bands over the biceps and her wrists were adorned with stylized cuffs with a loop to put a chain if one wanted to turn them to shackles. But those eyes, those smokey blue grey eyes were the things that drew one in. The seductive, sultry looks that come your way were the looks of someone that knew the skills that would come to use for a male that knew how to make use of her.*

Website: http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?ch ... page=12153

Contact Details:

Notes: