Gwenebaster

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Gwenebaster

Gwenebaster

Post by Gwenebaster »

Code:
Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Gwenebaster

Nickname: None

Name on Identification: Gwenebaster

Species: Feral feline

Sub Species/Breed: Unknown

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Sinewy, deer-like

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Pale green and pink fur. Blue eyes. Large ears. Wings.

Physical Markings: Small designs on cheeks/forehead.

Physical Drawbacks: Susceptible to cold.

Current Inflictions: None

Physical Defenses: Teeth, claws, size.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Feral but maintains ability to speak. Brightly colored. Very innocent and approachable disposition.

Clothing: None

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.) None

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Feral but can speak.

Phobias: None, but doesn't do well with too much stimulation.

Disorders: None

How do they present themselves: Very approachable, docile, inquisitive, stable.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Naive, open, cooperative

Overall Attitude: Innocent, naive, concerned, thoughtful, composed, solid, often seems dumbstruck, childlike, obedient.

Quirks: Feral but able to speak. Shameless and bold at times, but this stems from an unawareness and naivety.

Hobbies/Interests: People-watching, dozing, exploring, pondering.

High or Low Maintenance: Low, but his naivety most likely means that he should not be left to wander.

Diet/Allergies: Anything available, meat.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Common language

Can they Read/Write: No

Can your character produce magic: No

Talents/Skills: Very responsive to training. Seems to diffuse situations and evoke thought with his presence. Unusual insight.

Training: None so far.

Other

Previous Owners: (If known.) None

Previous Usage: Companion

Previous status: Unowned

For Rent or to Own: Either

Cost: (Please see Slave Pricing in the Library for price range.)

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: I play frequently but not obsessively. I log on just about everyday.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Anything that does not involve heavy sexuality.

What are your allowances for your character: Almost anything other than the known extremes that everyone seems to shy away from.

Long Term/Short Term: Either.

General Information

Character Description: Simplicity of mind and spiritual calm manifest through an expression that is wide-eyed, speechless, and almost dumbstruck, though eerily at ease. The curved form acted with a solid, unassuming grace, as if rooted to a force below the ground on which it traversed upon four legs. Its vibrancy of hue, pistachio and one reminiscent of frozen petals, was neither electric nor distracting but evoked thought and appeased the senses. Tucked neatly by its side were well-formed but rarely used wings, and in place of a long tail was a bobbed appendage. Slow to speak, quick to respond in unseen ways.

Contact Details: email - stabbing_mathbookz@yahoo.com

Notes: So obviously, this character is available for ownership. I'm not picky about this and I don't have specifications for rp. I only ask that whoever decides to take ownership of him doesn't disappear and leave me hanging. Please... it makes me sad.