Fionnuala - Owned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Orchid

Fionnuala - Owned

Post by Orchid »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Fionnuala, simply. No last name on record.

Nickname: Nuala, Nue. Fiona and Fie are also common nicknames given by the generous patron-- quite often she is merely called, 'Slave'.

Name on Identification: Fionnuala.

Age: Apparent age would have her at around 20, though the aging of her kind is widely unknown.

Species: Selkie.

Sub Species/Breed: Without her pelt, human.

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Supple, lithe. Obvious curve in the hip and waist, a softness of her thigh and breast-- there are no sharp angles, allowing the slave to look well fed, but not overweight.

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc):

- Hair - Silver, quite bright, with highlights that appear to be natural and look almost white or platinum. There was a healthy sheen to that is slowly disappearing. Thick, abundant, needs care to keep the tangles out.

- Eyes - Blue, clear. Often changes, appearing darker or lighter throughout the day.

- Skin - Pale and mostly unblemished. What little scarring is most likely due to her capture, assured slave is healthy and has no open wounds or pox to speak of.

- Noticeable attributes - Webbing between slave's fingers and toes, begins at the middle knuckle.

Physical Markings: Freckles appear gray rather than brown.

Physical Drawbacks: Has no real defenses to lay claim to.

Current Inflictions: None to speak of. Slave has been exhibiting some lethargy of late.

Physical Defenses: Claws, if untrimmed.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Unique coloration, voice, shapeliness. Her species might be an attraction to some, if they know what she is. Obedience.

Clothing: Dress of gauze and thin linen, the colors being several shades of blue and white-- layered, so that the sheer fabric mostly covers the outline of her body.

Other Items on Person: None.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured.

Phobias: Being too long away from the sea.

Disorders: None to speak of.

How do they present themselves: With a calm dignity and a quiet obedience. If not overly eager to please, they do so because they know they have no choice.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Resigned.

Overall Attitude: Gentle and sweet-natured, if at times sad. Has several untapped layers of personality hidden beneath a crust of what is most likely fear. As stated, resigned to her position.

Quirks: Bites her fingernails.

Hobbies/Interests: Singing, art.

High or Low Maintenance: Low enough.

Diet/Allergies: Maintains a diet of fish and vegetables.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Common-- as well as that secret language of the seals of the sea.

Can they Read/Write: Has shown a proficiency for learning, and knows the basics of her numbers and letters.

Can your character produce magic: Not in the general sense of the word.

Talents/Skills: Dancing-- continues training to hone this natural skill to be more pleasing to a patron's eye. Singing. Has shown to have an affinity for other artistic past times as well, such as sketching with charcoal and the use of watercolor paints. Domestic skills come naturally.

Training: Some basic training before coming to the Tether, though the areas that were focused on have been vague.

Other

Previous Owners: None.

Previous Usage: None.

Previous status: Free before capture.

For Rent or to Own: Rent or own.

Cost:
1 Night Rental = 20 Gold or 2 Platinum.
To Own = 280 Gold or 28 Platinum.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: I'm on quite often, just whisper me for roleplay first, as I might not be paying attention and will sometimes miss posts sent my way. (:

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Preferably someone who's interested in the myth of selkies, and who knows a little bit about it, first and foremost. Whoever owns Nuala will inherit her pelt from the Tether, and in turn they will pretty much own Nuala with little or no force needed. But that doesn't mean she will be a mindless thing! (: So don't worry about that. Other than that, I'm just looking for something that fits for both of us-- she is a versatile character, suited for many roles.

What are your allowances for your character: No death, please! Permanent maiming, I ask that you get my consent beforehand.

Long Term/Short Term: Long term is what I would like, but I also prefer to start off with what I like to call the 'getting-to-know-you' period first. Renting her a few times, seeing if the two characters fit, and so on.

General Information

Character Description:

Contact Details: Fionnuala on Furc.

Notes: If you have any questions, ask. I'm also very whisper friendly, so much so that I often whisper people first. Be nice, please!