Carlita - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Carlita

Carlita - Unowned

Post by Carlita »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Carlita (Car-Leet-A)

Nickname: Carlita

Name on Identification: Carlita

Species: Insect

Sub Species/Breed: Honey Bee

Ethnicity: Spanish-European.

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Pear-shaped - modest bust (C-cup), tiny waist, large hips, legs are long in proportion to her short torso. Petite (5'4").

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Long & Dark curly hair; braided. Large, doe-like, dark eyes. Medium to dark "skin", and tufts of fur on wrists-to-elbows and calves-to-ankles.

Physical Markings:

Physical Drawbacks: She can't reach the top shelf?

Current Inflictions: None.

Physical Defenses: Flying, apitoxin (poison).

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: modest bust, wide hips, pretty face, rare breed?

Clothing: a satin corset with flocked micro-dot tulle, deep-V bust line, and satin bow accents. and a detachable tiered bustle skirt reminiscent of 1930s flamenco dresses - audaciously short. may also wear high heeled fur boots, and a fur-trimmed long sleeve bolero.

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.) None.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Arachnophobia.

Disorders: Selective mutism.

How do they present themselves: See 'Overall Attitude' and 'Description'.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Fearful. Apathetic. Withdrawn. 'Uncomfortable'.

Overall Attitude: Withdrawn. Quiet. Shy. Doesn't talk and will avoid eye contact in new and unfamiliar situations.

Quirks: Highly expressive, often exaggerated, facial expressions and body movements. Think Ariel in "The Little Mermaid", and silent film actresses.

Hobbies/Interests: Dancing.

High or Low Maintenance: High.

Diet/Allergies: No allergies. Has a sweet tooth.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Common, Spanish, and Latin.

Can they Read/Write: Yes. Above-average intelligence.

Can your character produce magic: No.

Talents/Skills: Flying, dancing.

Training: None. Available to be trained as a companion or entertainment slave.

Other

Previous Owners: (If known.) None.

Previous Usage: None.

Previous status: Unknown.

For Rent or to Own: Both.

Cost: 5 Gold to rent. 80 Gold to own.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability:

EST Timezone, 1 hour ahead of FST. Available Sundays, Mondays, & some evenings. DO NOT harass me about my activity! I will get on when I get on - end of story.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay:

Male. Must be para-literate, and willing to train and provide long-term ownership. Must not be looking to violate, harm, or humiliate. Will provide companionship, entertainment, and possible romantic relationship. Not willing to engage in intercourse or an OOC relationship.

What are your allowances for your character:

Consent required; death and permanent damage (dismembering, scarring, rape, etc) will never be allowed, so don't bother asking. I will NOT have sex with you! EVER. If you're looking for that kind of slave, I suggest you look elsewhere.

Long Term/Short Term: Long-term.

General Information

Character Description:

Antennae sprouted from a crown of lengthy java-colored curls; which cascaded down her backside and were braided and secured at the hip by a large, floppy bow. Large and expressive espresso eyes seemed disproportionate to her narrow and youthful face, but were an important means of communication where a melodious voice was absent. A master of body language; petite frame tapered sharply at the waist and ballooned out at her widest point - her hips. Highlighting her assets: she wore a satin corset with flocked micro-dot tulle, deep-V bust line, and satin bow accents to cinch her silhouette; and a detachable tiered bustle skirt reminiscent of 1930s flamenco dresses - audaciously short. Hardly the 'busy bee'; this Spanish rose's succulent honey wasn't available to taste, only to display. She was purely for show; a talented and mesmerizing dancer searching out the honeysuckle to her honeybee. selective mutism.

Contact Details: Whisper me on Carlita.

Notes: This character and these papers are still a work in progress. More will be added when I am available to do so.