Aeria Gloris [Unowned]

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

AeriaGloris

Aeria Gloris [Unowned]

Post by AeriaGloris »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Aeria Gloris

Nickname: None as of yet

Name on Identification: Aeria

Species: Zenko (Good fox)

Sub Species/Breed: Celestial Kitsune

Physical Appearance

Body Type: O+

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Waist length hair of what looks to be like glimmering crystals, silver and gold toned eyes, porcelain flesh when in human form and snowy white fur when in anthro/feral kitsune form.

Physical Markings: Human form: Crescent Moon Anthro/Feral Kitsune: Crescent moon and glowing blue celestial markings

Physical Drawbacks: None

Current Inflictions: None

Physical Defenses: Long, pointed nails and sharpened teeth

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: She's a nine-tailed kitsune with glittering fur when in anthro form and glowing markings, and when in human form? Crystal hair hangs around her and her light eyes will brighten any room. Her flesh, in human form, is porcelain and soft.

Clothing: Varying silken outfits that vary daily but are usually bright in color or closer towards the colors of her chosen form. (Most of the time they will be silky, and have the markings of her heritage along the hems) Flowy.

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.) One crystal ball, and two silver bags. One containing amethyst runes, the other containing a tarot deck. Both are tied off at her hips.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Culture

Phobias: No known phobias

Disorders: Slight OCD

How do they present themselves: Very outgoing, yet reserved. Warm yet distant at the same time.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Indifferent because she has to deal with it.

Overall Attitude: Gentle and kind, with a swift temper but usually easy to handle, and one who follows orders to the best of her ability when asked or told.

Quirks: When frightened, she automatically shifts into her feral kitsune form instinctively and will flick her tails when nervous

Hobbies/Interests:

High or Low Maintenance: High Maintenance (She has to be clean, absolutely has to be)

Diet/Allergies: Omnivore

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Japanese, English, French and Italian

Can they Read/Write: Yes

Can your character produce magic: Yes, slightly in the form of shape shifting and having psychic abilities and an exceedingly long life.

Talents/Skills: Tarot reading, rune reading, crystal ball reading

Training: Dancing, playing the lap harp, entertaining hosts of people, quiet serving, scribe work and book keeping

Other

Previous Owners: None

Previous Usage: None

Previous status: Free Kitsune

For Rent or to Own: Either or

Cost: She is highly exotic, but until she is so placed ICly into the Harem Pens, she will remain in the barred pens.

1 Night Rental = 10 to 20 Gold or 1 to 2 Platinum.

To Own = 210 Gold or 20 Platinum.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Whenever I'm online (as much as possible)

What are you looking for in a

slave/slaver Roleplay: I am looking for storyline development. I want a good plotline for my character to grow in, not something that is just a one nighter and that be it. I want a good, solid long term role-play that will develop and flesh out my character more.

What are your allowances for your

character: NC save for death or heavy mutilation

Long Term/Short Term: Both, though long-term is HEAVILY preferred

General Information

Character Description: Crystals. They danced around her form and clinked ever so slightly, yet to the touch they were cold as ice and silky, hanging to her waist. Starry eyes would stare out into the world with a slender digit hand often holding a single sphere which hovered lightly over it. The years turned by like seconds towards this celestial maiden of kitsune decent. A crescent was present upon her forehead while the scattering of stars littered her form in various markings. Snowy white was the pelt, yet it tended to glow with the soft blue light emitted from the marks of her heritage. Nail tails danced behind this shape-shifting kitsune woman who was lost in a world so far from her own.

Contact Details: Whisper me on Furc

Notes: I'm about to move here in a few days to a new location, so I'm online as much as possible. Once situated in my new place with my laptop? I'll be back around. I will keep this updated.