Rixator- Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Vagabundo

Rixator- Unowned

Post by Vagabundo »

Basic Information

Full Name: Rixator

Nickname: Rixator

Name on Identification: Rixator

Species: Bighorner Bull

Sub Species/Breed: Human

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Bulked, very muscular

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Yellow Goat eyes(horizontal pupil), Brownish black shaggy fur lining his neck and shoulders, with shorter fur on his back and other extremities. His skin has an almost rock-like texture, and hands are four fingered (including thumb), with a hoof-like covering on the second and tip phalange.

Physical Markings: He has many scars from fights he was entered in upon being sold to his first slaveowners, including a deep scar over his right eye.

Physical Drawbacks: He is big, and therefor, he won't be able to do triple-axle twirly flips or any such thing. That, and when he charges, he won't be able to stop himself on a dime. He puts too much momentum into the forward movement, and usually will end up dazing himself upon hitting a wall or another kind of unintended target. He is also extremely sensitive to females in heat, and becomes very, very territorial.

Current Inflictions: None

Physical Defenses: Thick Ram Horns, razor sharp hooves on his feet, as well as a hard, thick skull.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: If treated well by his master, and not abused (much like a normal animal companion), he will be fiercely and uncannily loyal to his keeper.

Clothing: A leather loincloth

Other Items on Person: None

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Feral (Very)

Phobias: Fire, Predator animals (Note that he will attack if provoked, and display aggressive behavior)

Disorders: Mentally slow

How do they present themselves: Beast-like, very animalistic

Feelings towards being owned/rented: He doesn't have the brain capacity to understand it, but as long as he isn't treated cruelly, he will get along just find with his keepers.

Overall Attitude: As stated, very animalistic, he is very wary of his surroundings, and usually gets frustrated easily.

Quirks: When frustrated or nervous, he'll clang his horns against the cage bars, or snort and shake his head. When threatened, he'll dip his head low and drag one of his legs against the floor to kick up dust (or attempt to)

Hobbies/Interests: Fighting, asserting dominance. It's a natural part of him.

High or Low Maintenance: Relatively low maintenance, unless something startles him or angers him.

Diet/Allergies: He eats fruits, vegetables, grains and red meat.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: None, but common would be the easiest language for him to learn.

Can they Read/Write: No

Can your character produce magic: No

Talents/Skills: Fighting, Protection

Training: Next to none, other than basic do-as-told stuff.

Other

Previous Owners: None

Previous Usage: He was an experiment at first, to attempt to create a new breed of soldier. However, it failed when they realized that he was unable to adapt, thanks to the significant lack in human brainpower.

Previous status:

For Rent or to Own: Both

Cost: 5 Gold to Rent
50 Gold to Own

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: All the time!

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: It ranges from Cruel slaver to kind slaver, I'm virtually not picky, though I would like for some cool plots!

What are your allowances for your character: Virtually NC except for death!

Long Term/Short Term: Long Term is preferred, but Both are openly accepted!

General Information

Character Description:
> Giant creature with a terrifying disposition, the monstrous Ram creature didn't quite look as if it belonged. Standing well over nine feet tall, and built like a living tank, it was more than apparent that the only thing this thing was capable of was fighting. Thick horns curled back and towards his jaw, and that wicked glasgow grin did well to accent that skull like face. Yellowed eyes with the classic horizontal pupil glared soullessly forward. Too bad the monster was about as dumb as they come...

Contact Details: Outside messengers are available upon request, though you can find me on my alts Vagabundo and Kreole 99.6% of the time!

Notes: I am available all the time. My notion is, if I don't answer within a half hour, I'm probably asleep, but I ALWAYS read my whispers. I'm also extremely whisper and RP friendly, and if you posted at me, just give me a heads up so I can get in the game!