Legal Documentation of Ownershership: Kaulie Demasa

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

KaulieDemasa

Legal Documentation of Ownershership: Kaulie Demasa

Post by KaulieDemasa »

Documentation of ownership
Kaulie Demasa
Basic Information

Full Name: Kaulie Brista Demasa

Nickname: "Black Swarm"

Name on Identification: Kaulie Demasa

Species: Equine

Sub Species: Zebra

Physical Appearance

Body Type: From the head down Kaulie Demasa shows fine qualities for prospective breeding putting her in a high quality category. She has fine smooth bone structure in her face with intelligible eye's. A fervent long mane seemingly well groomed even before capture. Shoulder width is near half the size of her amazing wide hip's which point to her having great child carrying qualities. Rounded large chest measures to Thirty Eight size E. Bottom seems plump yet well toned guards have come to give her a secondary nickname " Yoga ass " . Over all she seems decently tone with a thin layer that can be mostly seen through. She is in prime shape.

Physical Details: Envious green eye's that resemble her jealousy when another slave get's more attention. Short white fur with black markings. Dark black silk like mane. Common qualities of a zebra.

Physical Markings: Birth mark under the fur on her left bottom look like half moon.

Current Inflictions: [ OOC: Must look at actual profile for this ]

Appealing Attributes and Attraction:

Clothing: As provided by the Tether Kaulie Demasa must wear a Nullify Collar at all times with strict regulation revolving it's removal. While within the main hall, especially the harem, she is required to be well presentable in a custom made dress. The material is soft as velvet with a reddish-pink color that stands out drastically compared to her own coat of fur. The dress is strapless leaving her full back exposed a deep V in the front going down between her cleavage. An oval like separation over her belly revels her stomach. Skirt leading down to her knee's with a slit down both side's.

Other Items: Various magical trinkets, voodoo's, fetishes, and bone based items. None of which she personally get's to keep.
See aspect page for basic armor description, or ask.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias:
Ursine make the girl disgusted at a distance to begin with, but when they get close she freaks out.
Hyena's make Kaulie break down crying. She is traumatized by the race.
Large net's like the one used to capture her. When she was captured her only child died. Net's bring back very bad memories that make her either break down, or go on a rage.

Disorders: Random Alpha complex. Nothing but ordinary mood swings.

How do they present themselves: Kaulie is presented as very well mannered, deep in mysticism and ritualism. She will usually be a role model to other slaves on how to behave, despite her fits.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: She usually holds no protest to the normal rental because in her culture slavery was common place as well. She understands he current standings, and is very accepting.

Overall Attitude: Well mannered to a point only showing disrespect towards other slaves. She has an alpha complex at times that will make her hot tempered. Highly prone to jealousy.

Hobbies/Interests: Reading ancient text's or documents, Voodoo,

High or Low Maintenance: Do to the randomness of her attitude, dietary habits, grooming, need for attention, and the rare down time of healing (If used for a fight) this slave is extremely high maintenance.

Diet/Allergies: Does not eat any form of meat removing a large portion of needed preparations with foods, but will not eat unless it is a proper assembly of needed nutrition (refuses fatty super fatty foods). Has a taste for rare fruity and vegetable delights often costing a handsome some of money to feed her.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: [ ONLY in character. I the player can not speak these.]
Arabic, Celtic, English, Mandarin, Russian, Ancient Greek, Aincent Egyptian, and she still seems to be learning!

Can they Read/Write: Yes. See above for what.

Can your character produce magic: Yes

Talents/Skills: Shamanistic healing, magical crafting, music (flute), good learner when not being stubborn.

Training: Mannerism's, flute, cleaning, waitress, Translator, Fighting (Only due to magic.), (more training wanted, if you want her to know how to do something pay to get her trained in it. All training MUST be role played!)

Other

Previous Owners: Slave catchers anonymous.

Previous Usage: Tribal Shaman

Previous status: Tribal Shaman

For Rent or to Own: For rent only. Ownership is a privilege.

Cost: Prices vary between uses.
1 Night Rental = 20 to 30 Gold or 2 to 3 Platinum.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: 7 days a week hours can vary. Please ask if busy!

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Role play: Sadist / unwilling masochist, compassion, mistreatment, romance, to be used for profit gain, and most of all

What are your allowances for your character: Do not kill!

Long Term/Short Term: I despise not being noticed it leaves you with a feeling of being ignored. I do not mind short term in the prospect that it is not a permanent role play, or that they will always at least say hi or see you again.
With that said it is obvious I prefer long term for my main role play's, and a frequency with my off.

General Information

Character Description: If you have gone through this entire page and STILL wish for added description. please ask me for one, and do not forget to mention you read my slave papers. Because any one who asks for a description without mentioning they read my slave papers will be BOLDLY ignored.

Contact Details: Kaulie_Demasa@yahoo.com

Notes: Please do not ask me what i want, or tell me what you want to do. To me being a slave is 50% about having no power over what will happen and going with it. This lack of control is HOT and get's me going.
If you have complaints, tips, or compliments to my page's and role play please send me an email!

Arena info: http://www.thegoldentether.com/board/vi ... 86#p128286