Tammuz, Golem of Granite - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Tammuz

Tammuz, Golem of Granite - Unowned

Post by Tammuz »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Issac Frank Velborne (Before Deceased); Tammuz, Golem of Granite (After Resurrection).

Nickname: Tammuz

Name on Identification: Tammuz, Golem of Granite

Species: Human

Sub Species/Breed: Golem a 'Prometheus' created much like Frankenstein but in a very different manner.

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Massive. Titanic. Gargantuan. Behemoth.

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): He stands at just around Eight-Foot Two-Inches, with venous muscles bulging from just about every spot a muscle could bulge from. His massive stature does nothing to obscure a would-be handsome face. The grave treatment and bondage of mother earth doing wonders for him, better than steroids could with a human body-builder. His once black hair now a short cropped silver, matching the color of his eyes. His teeth are a pearly white but there the pallor stops and darkness begins. He is obviously a man of African decent, a man of color and a man of class. Or, what used to be class anyway. The only other sign of any color is a silver tattoo on his back. A triangle with it's point downward, and a circle circumscribed within.

Physical Markings: A Silver Tattoo of a triangle pointed downward and a circle circumscribed within.

Physical Drawbacks: Slow. Agonizingly slow. Those who think of purchasing should have patience.

Current Inflictions: None.

Physical Defenses: Thick, Stone-like skin. Powerful muscles that launch fists like cannons launch balls.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Can take enormous amounts of punishment and keep moving. And then, when all is said and done, just bury him for a few days and he'll pop out good as new. A rather massive, enticing bodyguard perhaps? Or a pit fighter?

Clothing: None. Naked. Birthday Suit.

Other Items on Person: None. Material Free. Burdenless.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: As cultured as a statue can be.

Phobias: None. Statuesque.

Disorders: I.E.D. Which basically means he has an explosive temper. Only triggered by violence to those he's been bought/sworn to guard or when the trigger word is spoken to him. "קרב" - Hebrew for 'Battle'. Melancholia.

How do they present themselves: Statuesque, Solemn, Depressed.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Depressed, Resentful.

Overall Attitude: Melancholic with fits of Anger.

Quirks:

Hobbies/Interests: Fighting for what he believes in, battle, war.

High or Low Maintenance: 'Dirt' Low.

Diet/Allergies: Fed once a month of a meal consisting mostly of Lamb.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: English, Hebrew.

Can they Read/Write: English, Hebrew.

Can your character produce magic: Self-Augmentation only, and only once he learns of it.

Talents/Skills: Combat. That's it.

Training:

Other

Previous Owners: None.

Previous Usage: Body Guard, Fighter.

Previous status: Banker as Living.

For Rent or to Own: To Own, Please Rent Twice. Always Rentable.

Cost: 5 Gold to Rent, 50 Gold to buy. He's cheap labor.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Mornings from 10:30 - 1:00 FST. Evenings from 12:00am - 3:00am FST.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Anything. I'm Open. Just not Sex. He's a doll for bodyguard purposes. Not a Galatea.

What are your allowances for your character: Liberal, anything.

Long Term/Short Term: Long Term.

General Information

Character Description: I am large, naked, and born from the earth herself. My muscles are large and tell only a whisper of the strength that I can bring to bare. I am a Titan, refining my body with the path of iron, for as a warrior, I must fight for whomever deems me worthy for their protection. I am a monster, and disquiet always follows where I go. I make people uncomfortable, for what was once dead can never live again. The name of god is written and placed upon my tongue. My flesh is granite, my muscle steel, my bone diamond. I am hard, because I need to be. I am Golem.

Contact Details: Furc Tag - Tammuz

Notes: Roleplay for further information on this Character.