Bajonet

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Bajonet

Bajonet

Post by Bajonet »

Basic Information

Full Name: Bajonet (Bay-Jean-Net)

Nickname: Net

Name on Identification: Bajonet

Species: Egyptian Mau

Sub Species/Breed: Human

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Slightly curved in hips and bust, otherwise flat

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Hair is mid-length; slightly waved. Eyes are a faded white, slight iris seen beneath. Fur is short most of it is a light grey

Physical Markings: White tummy, chest, thighs and hands and feet. Darker grey spots scattered everywhere and strips along all five limbs (Tail included)

Physical Drawbacks: Blindness; no combat training

Current Inflictions: Blindness

Physical Defense: N/A

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Sultry, welcoming personality, friendly.

Clothing: Changed constantly. Will be roleplayed out

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.)

OOC: She had no physical defenses. If she was to get into a fight. She would lose. Period. If you're looking for an ego boost for your charrie, look else wear. I will not let her get hurt for your enjoyment. With that being said. She is a non-consent character. Your character wants to fuck her brains out and leave her in the under hall of the Golden Tether, go right ahead. She would put up a fight, but lose. Her injuries would be sufficient and completely roleplayed out. I do not lie about what happens in roleplays.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured no feral tendencies at all

Phobias: Dragons, heights.

Disorders: None

How do they present themselves: Friendly, submissively and well behaved.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: She is a slave, knows her position and is very eager to please

Overall Attitude: Submissive, well-behaved, eager to please

Quirks: Twitching tail, likes to prove she is worth more then what everyone thinks.

Hobbies/Interests: Reading

High or Low Maintenance: Low Maintenance

Diet/Allergies: Diet is simple; she fancies fish. Grain is off limits, it causes her to gain weight. Fruit is her second choice usually watermelon and strawberries

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Common

Can they Read/Write: Ahem.

Can your character produce magic: No

Training:
Training that has been completed.

Dance:
The slave Bajonet has made an great effort when it comes to Dance. Her performances have gotten more frequent and are greatly admired. The Training she received for her last Master, Chnoubis has been completed and the work finished. The art has been perfected and we are pleased to see her upon the stage whenever possible.

Pleasure:
Only her word can be taken on this matter. We do not dare to walk upon that ground. The slave has had plenty of renters, but none have been able to experience such a pleasure and we fear that only her Masters can talk of such things.

Serving and order taking:
Restaurant settings seem to be second nature to the Mau. After having her serve upstairs at the bar a few times, we have come to realize that the female is great at taking orders, despite her obvious problems. Usually found dancing between the tables, she provides to give a show while doing a duty. She was a pleasure to have working at our busiest times.

Singing:
The slave may not have the voice of an angel, but she does the best she can. She's a soprano, with a high pitch. Great in a choir, poor all by herself. Perhaps a duo would be in her future.

Conversation:
Slave has been noted talking to plenty of people. She can keep a conversation going, or start one if need be. Not much for the center of attention, but a good conversation none the less.

Massage:
Previous Master Chnoubis has offered to further train the feline in the art of massage. She has recently completed the training and has added that to her list of talents

Training that needs to be completed

Pony girl:
Slave has shown an interest in the possibility of becoming a pony girl. Only probably now is finding something willing to take the position to train her for it.

(I would love, love, love for her to start this training. Someone with the TGT staff that is willing to train her on it would just be.. outstanding.)

Cooking:
She'll make a mean apple pie, but that's about it. Cooking is not her favorite activity. She prefers pre-cooked things that only have to be over a fire.

(Needs someone to fund the lessons)

Sewing:
Slave has grown only a bit of interest in the art of sewing. When she was presented with the option of making her own clothing she turned down the offer. She had always been supplied with what she needed from her Masters in their taste. This activity may take a while for her to accomplish.

(She does not like doing it, and must be forced into doing this)

Medicine:
She does not know her way around needles and herbal meds. The smell of blood makes her queasy and uneasy. She's a slight trembler. Suggested that she not put into the situation.

(Eh.. I hate playing the healer. Force her?)

Fact Gathering:
Given the slaves blindness, gathering information on slaves and other masters is only by word of mouth. Books are off limits, thought she would love to read them.

(Kind of out of the question perhaps? She's one to ignore the rumor mill too.)

Other

Previous Owners:
Jyxe (We just went our separate ways.)
Chnoubis: The liger bought Bajonet for training purposes and income. After her training was completed, the liger sold her back to the Tether. He is still paying for her message classes, as they are a few weeks into the training.
Derrek De La Cruz: After several months of ownership, the Mau had only encountered Derrek three times. With the lose of his wife and child, it seemed the man had little time for a slave to take care of as well. With the neglect, she was removed from his ownership and placed back into the hands of someone who had the time for her.
Current Owner: Chnoubis

Previous Usage: Pleasure slave and servitude (Jyxe) A source of income and display image for the perfectly behaved slave (Chnoubis) Pleasure, income and social status (Derrek) Helping the shape and mold of new slaves. Bonded to Ayra (Chnoubis)

Previous status: Slave

For Rent or to Own: Owned by the Golden Tether. For Rent only.

Cost: N/A

Extra notes, written by her Masters hand: Feline is not to be impregnated or abused. If such an act is done, great retribution will be had.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Randomly; if she is in the harem pens, I am willing to roleplay

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: An owner that will use her as a display image again. She is an ideal slave, and a good role model for slaves who need a bit of guidance. Perhaps becoming a "teacher" for those who don't have the training for a particular slaver so they can be sold back to the Tether ( Thank you Chnoubis for filling this for me. I Love you for that!)

What are your allowances for your character: Cant kill her, cannot fix her eyes, cannot cut off limbs.

Long Term/Short Term: Long term please.

General Information
Character Description: > Now washed and clean, the slave was a promising one indeed. Dark tresses fell like a smooth waterfall around her delicate head; features were cat like, with a luminescent glow. White piece of cloth was gone, now everyone could see that she was blind. Light grey coat covered her entirety, save for her inner thighs and stomach. Pale white accompanied there. Cotton dress of white fell from around her neck; a sense of innocence in her aura. Fabric clung to her with the help of silver bands around her waist. Bare feet still present passed the clean garment. Low cut top showed off the valley between her ample breasts and a bit of white tummy. Darker spots dotted her skin here and there, save for her limbs. Arms, legs and tail were ringed in the same darker colors. True of the Egyptian Mau she was.

Contact Details: Bajonet(Submissive, Egyptian Mau) Appreciated(Roman White Wolf) or Andromachy(My very first Sea Turtle!)

Notes: I am not against Whisper roleplay, but I like to keep IC and OOC separated. I am literate, lets keep it at least to one post. I like good plots and great details. I will always discuss things OOCly if I plan to make a big decision (Which is unlikely). I am here to have fun; so please don't dampen that.