Dalisay - UNOWNED

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Dalisay

Dalisay - UNOWNED

Post by Dalisay »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Dalisay

Nickname: Dali

Name on Identification: Dalisay

Species: Mindoro Stripe-face Fruit Bat

Sub Species/Breed: n/a

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Hourglass, average feminine curve at waist, pert posterior, C cup, healthy weight.

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Mahogany hair with burnt orange luster, amber eyes, cream-golden fur, darkened feet and ears. Membranes of leathery wings are slightly transparent.

Physical Markings: Light cream markings over eyebrows, stripe along nose, and tips of ears. Lips are pale.

Physical Drawbacks: Imperfect eyesight, especially from afar and during daylight hours.

Current Inflictions: Abrasions and cuts caused by the steel collar she was imported with from the Philippines by hired poachers.

Physical Defenses: Sharp talons on feet, upper and lower canines, echolocation, talons on long digits not part of membranes.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Her species, the mindoro stripe-face fruit bat, is a rarity, endemic to the island Mindoro in the Philippines. Unlike the other members of her genus, the flying fox, her species have upper and lower canines.

Clothing: None currently, appears difficult to dress due to winged arms.

Other Items on Person: Nothing but a wide and oversized steel collar. The House has the key stored with her file.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Feral-minded, but capable of broken english.

Phobias: fears poachers

Disorders: unknown at this time, needs further study.

How do they present themselves: Withdrawn

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Hateful

Overall Attitude: duiet, but a spitfire; she likes to struggle.

Quirks: cautious, defiant, timid and skittish.

Hobbies/Interests: hunting for and eating fruit, flying, grooming.

High or Low Maintenance: low

Diet/Allergies: fruit (especially carambola/starfuit), water, juice

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Filipino (Tagalog) but even that is not diverse. Also, on rarity, speaks very broken english, which seems to be extremely limited.

Can they Read/Write: No.

Can the slave produce magic: No.

Talents/Skills: Finding fruits high up in trees, and where its otherwise hidden. Fast learner, if forced to learn or coerced into being taught.

Training: English (pending, very slowly)

Other

Previous Owners: None, wild.

Previous Usage: Unknown, wild.

Previous status: Recently captured from the wild, reported by fruit farmers due to utterly destroyed crops of Carambola (starfruit).

For Rent or to Own: Rent to Own

Cost: 10 gold (1 plat) rental; 100 gold (10 plat) ownership

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Varied, usually from 4PM FST til late. Thursdays and Fridays are iffy.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: The whole start-to-finish shindig, with a firm, strict, dominant owner. None of that nicey-nice "oh let me feed you, you poor dear" stuff. Take control and dicipline, yeah?

What are your allowances for your character: Anything goes except for death and gorefest-mutliation such as removal of limbs. Sadists, sodomists, and everyone inbetween welcome with wide open batty arms.

Long Term/Short Term: On the whole "rent to own" thing, we start short term, and if things work out, I'm more than happy with long term.

General Information

Character Description: (da LEE say; pure); If not obvious by her skittish nature and quiet (yet defiant) demeanor, she's a fresh slave. When not hiding in the safety of fine wings, this mindoro fruit bat displays exotic beauty and untapped potential, if an owner seeks a challenge. Clothing was not an option for her, hindered too much by leathery wings from her arms, with long thumb and index finger intended for grappling and holding items. Just for the rarity of her species, found only in the Philippines, she's worth a second glance.

Contact Details: Whisper in-game. That's all.

Notes: I draw a lot while I RP! If you want a faster response, and want to help me draw faster, tell me in whisper when you post. I know you'll end up spamming me with "posted" but it's a win-win ultimately. I don't have to keep stalling my art to check for posts, and you don't have to wait an extra 5 - 10 for me to say "oh, I should check furc."