Kaidra - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Kaidra

Kaidra - Unowned

Post by Kaidra »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Kaidra

Nickname: Kai

Name on Identification: Kaidra

Species: Tiger

Sub Species/Breed: None

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Kai is a tall woman. She stands six foot even in her bare feet(which are almost always bare), and is comfortable with her height. She isn't quite 'amazonian', but it's something to keep in mind if you want to try and describe her. Her hips and breasts are large, but not inproportionately. On a similar note, she is not particularly feminine. She acts like 'one of the guys'. She sees herself as a fighter first and foremost, and will usually turn down romantic advances.

Physical Details: (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc) Hair is black and long, usually in a braid to mid back. Eyes are gold, with fur the typical striped pattern of a tiger. Along her belly and the insides of her arms she tends to have paler fur and less markings.

Physical Markings: Plenty of scars

Physical Drawbacks: None currently

Current Infliction(s): None currently

Physical Defenses: (If any.) Teeth and claws. Knows how to use a few weapons such as knives, swords, bows, etc, but is proficient in few.

Appealing Attributes: Attractive body, she's also a decent fighter.

Clothing: Typically a simple black shirt and pants. Depending on how well she does in the arena decides the quality of these clothes. Very rarely does she have shoes on, however this is a personal preference.

Other Items: (Remember slaves cannot have belongings let alone have them on them, they may be made available when rented / purchased.) None

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured and intelligent

Phobias: Doctors, of all things. Would rather stitch herself up without any painkillers than let a doctor anywhere near her. Also has a tendency to be on edge around those taller than her. On the flipside, if she trusts them, it can be extremely attractive to the tigress.

Disorders: None known

How do they present themselves: Intelligent and collected. Perhaps even lazy.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Certainly not happy about it, but she has been a slave long enough for it to be a grudging acceptance

Overall Attitude: Kai is polite when the person talking to her is polite. She is only violent when threatened, or someone around her is threatened.

Quirks: Twiddles her thumbs or sleeps when bored.

Hobbies / Interests: Enjoys fighting in the arena, feeling a little control over her life once more. Also enjoys reading and people watching, however.

High or Low Maintenance: Very low

Diet / Allergies: None known

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common, a few words of other languages.

Can they Read / Write: Yes/Yes

Can your character produce magic: (Slaves that can produced magic will be bound in such away they can't use it unless rented / purchased.) No

Talents / Skills: Fighting

Training: Arena fighting, body guarding, and bartending

Other

Previous Owners: (If known.) Many

Previous Usage(s): Guarding, fighting

Previous status: Free, however has been a slave for over 3 years now

For Rent or to Own: Either

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Mostly evenings or any time on the weekend

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Someone more powerful than Kai that can dominate her without making her feel like trash.

What are your allowances for your character: Completely NC, though I would like to discuss it OOC if you want to do something as permanent as death.

Long Term/Short Term: Either

General Information

Character Description: Tall woman sat still, seeming at ease despite her position. Black leather collar about her throat displayed her slave status, but lazy golden eyes seemed to not care. An occasional arena fighter, the near six foot tigress was no pushover. Neither was she a mindless thug, however, her sleek form garbed in a simple black shirt and pants, and when her attention was gained, intelligence glittered in those eyes. Yet, she simply sat, twiddling her thumbs and letting the world move around her, simply waiting for something interesting to happen.

Contact Details: Whisper meeeee

Notes: *If you've read it this far, then you're probably not just in it for the sex. To you, I salute you. Give me a good, juicy RP to sink my teeth into and I'll be your best friend. I prefer a good story over sex any day of the week.*