Rikki-Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Toxicenvy
New Patron

Rikki-Unowned

Post by Toxicenvy »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Rikki (Rick-ee) Unknown last name

Nickname: None

Name on Identification: Rikki

Species: Feline

Sub Species/Breed: Turkish Angora

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Tall, Slim and slender; lanky

Physical Details: Very light blonde hair, Hetero-chromatic eyes, right is purple, left is blue, Soft pink skin, Scar over cheek, ear and part of eye; makes the ear a 'dopey' ear.

Physical Markings: Light creamy orange colored markings.

Physical Drawbacks: Not as strong as some other furs. Cannot hear in certain directions due to scarred, immobile ear.

Current Infliction(s): None

Physical Defenses: Retractable claws and teeth.

Appealing Attributes: Very fluffy body and extremely large and bushy tail that is very soft.

Clothing: Collar with a golden tag, pink bow hairband.

Other Items: None.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured.

Phobias: Fire.

Disorders: None.

How do they present themselves: Very nice but very shy.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Doesn't matter to him. He seems comfortable with both.

Overall Attitude: Nice and calm person, but shy and sometimes timid. Quiet.

Quirks: Touching his scar. Cringing at any source of fire, little or small.

Hobbies / Interests: Seems to show an interest in sewing.

High or Low Maintenance: Low

Diet / Allergies: Carnivore. The only time he will eat fruit is on something or in something that is sweet, like cake i.e. Does NOT eat vegetables.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common

Can they Read / Write: Yes

Can your character produce magic: No magical properties.

Talents / Skills: Pleasure.

Training: Pleasure, companionship, cuddling.

Other

Previous Owners: None, besides trainers.

Previous Usage(s): Taught how to pleasure, be a companion, and cuddle by trainers.

Previous status: Owned by trainers.

For Rent or to Own: Either

Cost: Rent: 15 gold. Own: 200 Gold

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: I try to be on almost everyday at various hours.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: What I really want is a long term master with a long lasting RP that has a plot. I want there to be moment of action, story, and possibly even romance. I also want him to be taught new skills that he can use to benefit his master. Renting and just fucking Rikki is okay, but I would much rather have a quality long term RP with a plot. Rikki is a pretty NC character, except for the fact that I don't want him totally destroyed and or mutilated. But small injuries are allowed, just check with me before hand. I don't want anything that will disable him. But really as a slave, you can use him however. Also, just because he is gay doesn't mean that straight people and/or women cannot RP with him or own him. I welcome all sorts of RP, just whisper me! Although, just because I welcome all sorts doesn't mean I want purely sex all the time. Gimme some variety!

What are your allowances for your character: Mostly NC but death, mutilation, disabling, magic (Maybe, whisper me), scat, vore. Just ask if you are unsure.

Long Term/Short Term: Either or, long term preferred.

General Information

Character Description: Pending.

Contact Details: Rikki Boy on Furcadia

Notes: I do commissions. I am whisper friendly, and I love to RP or just chat! Any questions at all, just ask!